Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a brother a year younger than me, we always fight, he's extremely annoying.

I have a sister currently at Uni who's 5 years older than me, we fight and scream at each all the time. I have no relationship with my siblings.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm 16, my half sister is 38 and my half brother is 35.
    I didn't grow up living with either of them but we have pretty good relationships. Obviously you don't get any of the petty arguments because they're old and mature enough to avoid it. I adore them both, they've always been there to look out for me.

ReputationRep:
    i'm in the middle (there's four, but i'm the second youngest)
    the age gap between me and my two brothers are 11 an 14 years.
    I'm kinda glad about the gap though. I think I find it easier to speak to 20 year olds
    But maybe all 20 year olds I've met so far are nice anyway :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm the oldest of four, and there is a 11 year age gap between me and my youngest brother.

ReputationRep:
    Brother is 2 years older than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God Help Me)
    Snap, snap and snap.
    I'm 17, my younger sister's 15 and brother 11.
    send me pics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Brother is 2 years older than me
    Hey I'm back! Ban has finally been lifted! ya hey! I blame you as I got at least 4 points commenting back to you! ( only joking) Anyway hows It goin gangsta good to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Hey I'm back! Ban has finally been lifted! ya hey! I blame you as I got at least 4 points commenting back to you! ( only joking) Anyway hows It goin gangsta good to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol it's you haha :evilbanana:

ReputationRep:
    I have two half sisters in their late 20s/ early 30s who I never really see- my mum had an argument with one and so there's been pretty much no contact with her at all since I was about 6 =/ I remember getting on pretty well with them while they were around though. What does weird me out was the realisation that my mum must've been about my age when she had them. That's just bizare, I can't even begin to imagine myself in that position.

I also have a sister who's 4 years younger, who I used to love and adore and pamper as a baby/ toddler, but she was a little devil and always beat me up =P I must've had a heck of a lot of patience. As we grew up we constantly argued, but since I've moved out we've actually gotten on a lot better and talk over facebook quite a lot

ReputationRep:
    Lol it's you haha :evilbanana:
    Ya man it really is me! Your one of the first ones I've got back in touch with after Girlgerms! I didn't think I'd say this man But I missed Ya! (well the conversations0 that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Ya man it really is me! Your one of the first ones I've got back in touch with after Girlgerms! I didn't think I'd say this man But I missed Ya! (well the conversations0 that is
    What conversations? I called you a begfriend LOL.

I jk i jk good chats

ReputationRep:
    I'm the youngest of five, my Brother is the oldest and he is 21 years older than me, the next is my sister who is 20 years older, then my other sister is 17 years older and then the last sister is 10 years older than me. Its weird to most people but not to me, I love it. I've never had an argument with any of my siblings apart from the last sister and even then it was years ago. I have a great relationship with all of them and they're pretty protective of me! Its great for me because they all have kids (apart from the last one though she's pregnant at the moment, due any day *excitement*) so I have lots of nephews and nieces to play with =D I wouldn't have it any other way, though I guess when I was little I would have liked a brother or a sister around my age to play with. Then again, I have two cousins pretty much the same age as me who were like brothers when we were younger. But yeah, I love it. With so many brothers, sisters and nephews and nieces Christmases and Birthdays are hectic (and expensive) but so much fun.

ReputationRep:
    What conversations? I called you a begfriend LOL.

I jk i jk good chats
    What's a begfriend? I read your article and it show's you are going to uni. what are you thinking of studying there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    3 minutes for me and my bro :sigh:
    Haha twins, Gods little mistake lol

ReputationRep:
    Im 17 and the oldest , the age gap between my youngest brother and i is 8years.. For me and my sister, its 2 years

ReputationRep:
    My little brother is a year and 10 months younger than me. I think perhaps it's too close because we don't really get on and we both did the moody teenage thing at a similar time which must be quite horrible for my mum.

ReputationRep:
    One sister, 9 and a bit years younger than me.

ReputationRep:
    8 year age gap between me (the eldest) and my youngest brother. Theres a 4 year gap between me and my other brother.

ReputationRep:
    6 minutes

ReputationRep:
    My brother is 3 and a half years younger than me.

I'd find it completely strange to have a sibling who's a generation older/younger. I don't like the idea at all tbh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.