Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"How many people have you slept with?" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    So basically...you're BF is genetically big...dicked and so you're a whore.

:clap: your logic is infalliable. You wouldn't hold such a view if your winkle size was up to scratch.

Ever since you changed that avatar of your broders, you've turned into such a **********. I don't think i want to do naughty things with you anymore :hand:
    Do I know you? :holmes: there's only one person I know who uses '**********'... :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    sex is just sex, it's fun. why would i not be in a relationship with someone just 'cause they've ****ed 20 girls, or whatever? that makes no sense. as long as you're safe about it i don't see the harm, and i certainly don't see how it would make you in anyway a bad person/more likely to cheat.

ReputationRep:
    Not too many please, although it is of course possible for a former lotherio to reform himself, and broders, you mad brah ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Do I know you? :holmes: there's only one person I know who uses '**********'... :hmmm:
    you know. I've just taken some polyjuice potion

ReputationRep:
    If a girl of 18-21 has slept with over 20 people I can bet you anything she has some issues and isn't the sort of person you'd want to be going out with. All the girls I know with high numbers are also the ones who cheat etc, it's indicative of other problems.

ReputationRep:
    you know. I've just taken some polyjuice potion
    :borat:

And dont insult me again. Otherwise I may have to add you to my naughty list. And I won't be checking that twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    Not too many please, although it is of course possible for a former lotherio to reform himself, and broders, you mad brah ?
    Very

ReputationRep:
    Once you go over 10, that's it, there's no going back, you are a **** forever.

This is a joke of course.

ReputationRep:
    :borat:

And dont insult me again. Otherwise I may have to add you to my naughty list. And I won't be checking that twice.
    Do naughty listers get shpanked?? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Very
    One black man does not equate to sex with 40 men!When you goin to admit you have some problems with black people dear?

Either that, or troll be trollin, can never really tell which

ReputationRep:
    (depending on her age) I think he did the right thing lool too many girls sleep around these days and think its ok but it really isn’t and some people don’t like it, he is obviously one of these people so now she will have to go find somebody who is happy with her multiple sexual encounters for her age… if she’s only 18 I think 3-4 sexual partners is quite a lot! Considering you’ve only been legal for 2 years that’s a new sexual partner every 6-9months which doesn’t show great long term partner criteria meaning if he’s looking for a long term partner she properly isn’t the right person. Im a girl and I think its really bad how much girls degrade themselves these days…
    Its all personally opinion some boys are happy that your more experienced some aren’t its just one of those things but my point of view is that he did the right thing…

ReputationRep:
    Do naughty listers get shpanked?? :holmes:
    Depends if they're naughty or bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    One black man does not equate to sex with 40 men!When you goin to admit you have some problems with black people dear?

Either that, or troll be trollin, can never really tell which
    She's not having sex with a black man, she's getting wet over, slobering on and taking anally a big black ****. Sounds pretty whorish to me.

ReputationRep:
    massively whorish like cytherea/mandingo whorish.

I know white girls who've slept with 25+ black guys and only 5+ white guys and that is a lot of people to sleep with and Id probably not go with one of those girls. I think as soon as a white girl sleeps with a black guy, she can be labelled a whore because the stereotype black men have (that they have large willies) will attract the 'liberated women' for only one reason and thus they can be called ****s. It's like if a black man was 40 guys lined up, you'd call a girl a whore for having sex with 40 men in one go. No racism or offence intended.
    HAHAHAHA thats funny i must say.... (im black) and in a VERY strange way i must agree... not with the whole 1black man = 40 normal people thats just stupid but with the whole white girls with black men are whores! i will second that

ReputationRep:
    She's not having sex with a black man, she's getting wet over, slobering on and taking anally a big black ****. Sounds pretty whorish to me.

Someone's definitely mad :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Three. I really don't make enough of an effort.

ReputationRep:
    Can't make a good wife out of a ****. True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Three. I really don't make enough of an effort.
    Did you read the OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    But have you tried? :cool:
    I wrote two min-essays and deleted em cause I think i'm too tired to make sense.

But I wouldn't even try. I'd be better off single.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.