Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is wrong with finding the thought of two men bumming each other disgusting? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinbad23)
    According to some people this is "homophobic" instantly and now Im a bad person.

An ignorant, vile human being.

Yet that is my opinion.

Men who act like feminine *****es and queens are ****ing irritating.

Men who bum other men, and perve on other men irritate me.

I dont think gay men should adopt kids.

Now I must be "homophobic" right?:rolleyes:

And no I dont neccessarily think they should all be slaughtered either
    ...and why exactly don't you think they should adopt kids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Hey I find it quite icky as well, but as long as they arent bumming me then i dont have a problem with it.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Good point. I wonder if this thread starter is gay? hows it goin anyway man?

ReputationRep:
    I mean whats wrong with not wanting this society to be a gay society where you walk down the road and two men are holding hands and kissing, everything on this tv is about gay people, government officials etc are talking about their boyfriend.

Whats next pedophilia.

I think a child will get bullied for having gay parents/find it psychologically throughouly disturbing

But of course this is irrational right?
      If a kid gets bullied for having gay parents, it isn't their parents fault. The fault is with the parents of the bully who despite being straight (and therefore parentally perfect), are raising little *******s.

Your problem should be with straight people who raise little *******s.

ReputationRep:
      My point is who are you to judge me for finding homosexuality disgusting?

ReputationRep:
      You know what OP, I AGREE!
      I think the whole idea of being gay is wrong.
      But I literally can not stand 'transgender', or 'people in another sexes body' because thats just illogical, and wrong. If you were born convinced you were a duck, everyone would think your ****ing insane.
      But if your born a man, but demand your a woman you get a free sex change?

But I would never discriminate against anyone for being gay, and I would keep my feelings inside.

Having a opinion doesn't make you homophobic, acting on it possibly can.

ReputationRep:
      Gay men bumming each other really irritates me too.

That's why i always end up picking up my laptop, moving to a different room and playing loud music.

ReputationRep:
      Is death really necessary? I dont think it is. I think you meant 'death is inevitable' However this is a different discussion
      Your analysis was rather vague, death is certainly a part of life - whether it sustains life is another question (the affects of mass immortality and so on).

You're attempting to impart some form of morality on the outcome of the process of heterosexual sex. The context of this argument appears to be finding the process of heterosexual sex disgusting, not the outcome. The two are not always mutually inclusive anyway, contraception proves that. Thus, one can find heterosexual sex disgusting without finding the creation of life disgusting.

You can find the process of IVF disgusting, but that doesn't mean you find the creation of life disgusting.

ReputationRep:
      I think a child will get bullied for having gay parents/find it psychologically throughouly disturbing

But of course this is irrational right?
      Thats not a reason for anything, basically because there a few bigots they have to be appeased.

and what is psychologically disturbing about it, because all i see is two loving parents who want to raise a family...there have been no studies to show that gay parents are any worse of parents than straight people, or that children are more inclined towards homosexuality or any other kind of rubbish like that...

ReputationRep:
      I mean whats wrong with not wanting this society to be a gay society where you walk down the road and two men are holding hands and kissing, everything on this tv is about gay people, government officials etc are talking about their boyfriend.

Whats next pedophilia.
      If you don't like what you describe as a 'gay society' then emigrate to Iran, which I am sure will suit your backwards, probably religiously-inspired views better.

ReputationRep:
      What interests me the MOST about this forum is... no one has yet to mention anything about LESBIANs. Including the OP. I assume that isn't disgusting then?

In relation to the Public thing...i wouldn't want to see anyone having sex in a public place. Heterosexual OR homosexual. Its inappropriate.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by antta101)
      What interests me the MOST about this forum is... no one has yet to mention anything about LESBIANs. Including the OP. I assume that isn't disgusting then?

In relation to the Public thing...i wouldn't want to see anyone having sex in a public place. Heterosexual OR homosexual. Its inappropriate.
      No lesbian sex isnt disgusting (as long as they are attractive)im not sure if im joking or not, i will decide based on whether the rep is good or bad.

ReputationRep:
      No lesbians arent disgusting (as long as they are attractive)im not sure if im joking or not, i will decide based on whether the rep is good or bad.
      haha.

This is my point exactly. For the most part, people base their opinion on personal preference...

A: Two gays bumming each other is DISGUSTING.

B: Why?

A: It not natural.

B: what about lesbians? is that disgusting? It most certainly isn't 'natural'

A: Ermmm, Ermm.... Ermm....Well thats different. At least that isn't smelly....

B: Sigh.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
      In all fairness, there's nothing immediately homophobic about opposing gay marriage (Plenty of people oppose it on religious grounds but don't have a problem being around, being friends with gay people), but the trouble is that, particularly with gay adoption, there's no rational logical reason to oppose it. There are religious or emotional arguments, but all the evidence points towards the fact that its not detrimental towards society in any way at all, and in the case of gay adoption is positive.

The thing is, you can't definitively say who is homophobic according to what they believe in terms of gay rights. A better way of judging it is, if one of your friends came out as gay or lesbian, what would you do? Would you respect that and stay friends with them, or would you stop being friends with them? If you were interviewing somebody who was gay or lesbian, would you deny them the job on that basis, or give them the job anyway? In other words, if you start discriminating against people because of their sexuality, that's homophobic, but opposing some rules and rights doesn't automatically make you homophobic.
      What evidence?

Firstly, gay adoption is a new trend and therefore its effects on children can't be accurately gauged. why don't you quote some sources for this evidence, it would make your argument rather more convincing. Secondly, why does everybody assume that adopting children is a right? It's not. Ultimately its the well being of the kid that's the important thing rather than your 'lifestyle choice' or your happiness.

ReputationRep:
      No lesbian sex isnt disgusting (as long as they are attractive)im not sure if im joking or not, i will decide based on whether the rep is good or bad.
      +1

ReputationRep:
      According to some people this is "homophobic" instantly and now Im a bad person.

An ignorant, vile human being.

Yet that is my opinion.

Men who act like feminine *****es and queens are ****ing irritating.

Men who bum other men, and perve on other men irritate me.

I dont think gay men should adopt kids.

Now I must be "homophobic" right?:rolleyes:

And no I dont neccessarily think they should all be slaughtered either

The bit in bold is the homophobic seeming bit , the first is not. You're acting on a prejudice, without valid reason, at the expense of others,- yes, this is homophobia.
      As much as I hate crying homophobia.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by antta101)
      haha.

This is my point exactly. For the most part, people base their opinion on personal preference...

A: Two gays bumming each other is DISGUSTING.

B: Why?

A: It not natural.

B: what about lesbians? is that disgusting? It most certainly isn't 'natural'

A: Ermmm, Ermm.... Ermm....Well thats different. At least that isn't smelly....

B: Sigh.
      Hey man! I never said gays arent natural. You made that script up didnt you, to make me look bad:mad:
      I find it quite icky as they take a big smelly **** out of that hole, then they stick their equipment up it:eek: But as i said in my first post, as long as they arent bumming me, i dont mind

ReputationRep:
      Nothing - it just means you're straight.
      People just don't like it if you shout out that you find it disgusting, because it may hurt others.

I find a lot of things disgusting, but if I was to shout it out to the world, most people would dislike me.

ReputationRep:
      Hey man! I never said gays arent natural. You made that script up didnt you, to make me look bad:mad:
      I find it quite icky as they take a big smelly **** out of that hole, then they stick their equipment up it:eek: But as i said in my first post, as long as they arent bumming me, i dont mind
      You do realise that heterosexual couples engage in anal sex?

And do you think ladies like the thought of having the organ that men urinate from stuck inside their vaginas? What about giving a blow job to a penis that only spurted out urine not too long ago?

Sex isn't meant to be a clinically clean process. :rolleyes:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.