Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Live birth vs. the Queen's speech on Christmas day watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    I'd rather watch a live birth. I'm not arsed about the Queen.

Though I won't be watching either to be honest.
    How dare you talk about her majesty like that. One would not be pleased if one heard that. You should be sitting down with a civilised family drinking sherry whilst prancing around the tree with nothing but a stocking on the end of your penii.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyrj)
    How are they planning to air a birth live? Is it going to be induced when the production manager says go?
    Oh, you'd be suprised what Channel 4 can do! Don't forget this is the channel that brings you the Million pound drop!

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh. Neither, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather watch the Queen's speech a thousand times over than a "live birth". FFS get over it, mombies. You are not a special snowflake for squeezing out crotchfruit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm well up for watching this live birth. Unless they've somehow timed it to happen during the Queen's Speech, I'll probably watch that too.

ReputationRep:
    Her Majesty's speech every day of the week. God save the Queen! May your reign be long so Charles' is short.

ReputationRep:
    Neither; both are two *****es being *****es

ReputationRep:
    Who in their right mind would want to watch a live birth on television? What the hell is wrong with people?

As for me, I'll watch the Queen's Speech. When Her Majesty speaks you should be listening :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    neither, In fact , the TV will probably be off then.

ReputationRep:
    Neither. A bottle of Jack sounds far more entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to watch the Queen's Speech, but as per usual all my family will forget it even though we are firm Monarchists.

ReputationRep:
    Some interesting things are said.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we just watch the Queen giving birth, so that everyone will be happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyrj)
    How are they planning to air a birth live? Is it going to be induced when the production manager says go?
    By the magic of acupuncture and homeopathy, obviously.

But no, in all seriousness, as anyone who has ever witnessed a live birth will tell you, it can involve hanging around on the labour ward for 10 hours before you slip off for a quick coffee and return to find a neatly wrapped baby wriggling in the mother's arms.

ReputationRep:
    Queen's speech, Mum says its traditional :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    I'd rather get stoned

This.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.