Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this coat over the top? [PIC] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    no, but that camera ...this was really an excuse for you to show off that camera of yours:unimpressed:

Haha genuinely not! I've had the camera for years. I'd rather show off photos I've taken from it than the equipment itself! I just used that camera because the lens is great for close up mirror shots. I was standing right up to the mirror when I took that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Haha genuinely not! I've had the camera for years. I'd rather show off photos I've taken from it than the equipment itself! I just used that camera because the lens is great for close up mirror shots. I was standing right up to the mirror when I took that.
    I want to see, I enjoy looking at other peoples photography, I'm a bit boring like that.
    I have the exact same lens btw, but for Nikon mount. it really is brilliant for the price

ReputationRep:
    Sexy camera....oh wait sorry, nice coat.

But the camera is seriously: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I have one similar, very warm.

ReputationRep:
    Well the collar does seem rather big, but to be honest I really like that. I think it suits you!

Also, awesome camera...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignFreak)
    I want to see, I enjoy looking at other peoples photography, I'm a bit boring like that.
    I have the exact same lens btw, but for Nikon mount. it really is brilliant for the price
    Heya, I had a look through some of your shots, they're great!
    All my photos can be found at : http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsynnott/ . I've been out of photography for ages though, so all the decent stuff is buried heh, and probably hidden because my Flickr Pro account expired .

ReputationRep:
    It's a long black coat, there's no danger of standing out

If you like it, keep it. It's tough finding a nice coat.

ReputationRep:
    Collar nice, size is fine maybe just length wise it goes down pretty low, i have something similar collar wise superdry windcheater or something, its really warm on the neck in the winter, just the length down the knees looks a bit weird on your coat, mine goes just past my waist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Very mixed reactions! Seems to be a love/hate thing.
    That's generally how it is with Superdry clothing! It's a nice enough coat, you shouldn't feel self conscious wearing it..If you like it and will definitely wear it, keep it!

ReputationRep:
    I like it, but ultimately you're going to be the one wearing it :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.