ReputationRep:
    disgusting, wouldnt even talk to one

ReputationRep:
    Subjective matter is subjective.

But, equally:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...t:429,r:10,s:0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrusaderTemplar)
    You are simply wrong, white women prefer white men. And white men are not an option to black women, because white men would are not attracted to black women. Black girls have to make do with whoever finds them attractive.
    guess i hit a nerve....
    dont worry, there are cures for that, and delusion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speaksense)
    guess i hit a nerve....
    dont worry, there are cures for that, and delusion
    No you did'nt hit a nerve. You are simply very misguided.

ReputationRep:
    No you did'nt hit a nerve. You are simply very misguided.
    not at all sir, ive done a masters in societal studies such as this, if you do not care to read up on it, then just watch last weeks take me out.....ALL the women, mainly white, were losing their minds over a silly looking black man. first time in shows history where a 'lighty' was not turned off. your women, want black meat.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm that closed-minded. I would consider all races :P Religion is where the main line has to be drawn

(long term relationships)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. I couldn't get to the last "National Association of White Guys" meeting because of the snow, so i'm not sure what they officially think of Black Women.

ReputationRep:
    not at all sir, ive done a masters in societal studies such as this, if you do not care to read up on it, then just watch last weeks take me out.....ALL the women, mainly white, were losing their minds over a silly looking black man. first time in shows history where a 'lighty' was not turned off. your women, want black meat.
    I think its obvious that you are a black male. And your attitude is very typical of black males.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone REALLY care who white guys find attractive???? I mean really, lets be honest, the dominating majority of black girls and many girls of non-white ethnicity DO NOT give a flying crap about what the white man finds attractive. How do i know this? well see who most women lust after, the BLACK MAN. I guess this question about white men is now being asked as all women are scrambling after black men, so blakc women are forced to look at other options. If you ask most black girls, white men are not even an option, they always prefer black men, even the white girls.

White men do not have the sex appeal black men have, white men do not have the swagger of a black man, or the perceived sexual superiority.

I doubt if any black or ethnic female will cry into her milk if a white man doesnt find her attractive, look at what the majority of black women have first dibs on, why settle for white men, when they have a man within their culture who is most desired?

To be honest, i think its evolutionary as well, someone in the white race has to find their own type more attractive, or the population of white children would drop, see how white women are flocking to black men, white men have to hold a preference as propogators of the race, in a simple sense. Also i think as black women TEND to have very womanly bodies, larger buttocks, larger breasts, fuller lips, wider eyes, wider hips, --that coke bottle shape for those who dont know wat im on about, --- that type of hyper femininty/sexuality is often intimidating to men of other races. that coupled with differing features that are not promoted in western society explains it all. because lets be honest there are some v.v.v. attractive black females out there, who wont get a look in. it has less to do with physical attractiveness and more about the whole perception. if a white man had a stunning black woman and an averagely pretty white woman in front of him, he'd still be likely to pick the white women.
    Lol i don't think i've ever read such rubbish on this site before. I'd agree that most black girls prefer black men to men of any other race (although how that relates to the OP i don't know because she obviously does have an interest in White men) but i can say (as a White female) that most White girls don't have this all consuming lust for Black men that you seem to think we have. There are White girls who prefer Black men, true, but most of us do actually prefer White guys (and i live in Birmingham where there are men of all races to chose from.) Tbh i find your post as irritating as Black people probably find it when you have idiotic White women crowing about how all Black men can't resist them. Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong in liking Black men (and i'd definitely say that there's some very attractive Black guys out there) but 9 x out of 10 i find White men to be better looking/more attractive. Obviously that's just an opinion and not representative of all White girls but i can say that most i know share the same opinion as me (i.e. have nothing against black guys but prefer white.)
    Oh and btw- i HIGHLY doubt that a White guy would chose an average looking White girl over someone like Beyonce.

to the o/p-obviously i can't answer as a White guy, but most i know wouldn't have anything against dating Black women although, from my experience, most do tend to be more attracted to women of their own race(although that's pretty much the same for a lot of people, not only White guys.) If you're mixing with Uni guys you'll most likely find very few who would be against dating you (even if they found you attractive) purely for racial reasons, and i doubt that out of all the guys you'll meet there won't be some who find you attractive so i really don't think you'll have anything to worry about

ReputationRep:
    I think its obvious that you are a black male. And your attitude is very typical of black males.
    nope not black....
    thats always the last resort for you people isnt it.
    sterotyping.

Dey got big booty.

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty sure they could probably kick your ass to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaBoo)
    Lol i don't think i've ever read such rubbish on this site before. I'd agree that most black girls prefer black men to men of any other race (although how that relates to the OP i don't know because she obviously does have an interest in White men) but i can say (as a White female) that most White girls don't have this all consuming lust for Black men that you seem to think we have. There are White girls who prefer Black men, true, but most of us do actually prefer White guys (and i live in Birmingham where there are men of all races to chose from.) Tbh i find your post as irritating as Black people probably find it when you have idiotic White women crowing about how all Black men can't resist them. Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong in liking Black men (and i'd definitely say that there's some very attractive Black guys out there) but 9 x out of 10 i find White men to be better looking/more attractive. Obviously that's just an opinion and not representative of all White girls but i can say that most i know share the same opinion as me (i.e. have nothing against black guys but prefer white.)
    Oh and btw- i HIGHLY doubt that a White guy would chose an average looking White girl over someone like Beyonce.

to the o/p-obviously i can't answer as a White guy, but most i know wouldn't have anything against dating Black women although, from my experience, most do tend to be more attracted to women of their own race(although that's pretty much the same for a lot of people, not only White guys.) If you're mixing with Uni guys you'll most likely find very few who would be against dating you (even if they found you attractive) purely for racial reasons, and i doubt that out of all the guys you'll meet there won't be some who find you attractive so i really don't think you'll have anything to worry about

you happen to be an individual, you are talking about your own personal views, if you went out ad did a survey however, you would find my conclusion to be correct. i have done such a survey, and white women are v.likely to find black men attractive. white women are more open minded to the idea of dating interraacially and do so in hoards..

as i mentioned to the other poster...watch last week's take me out show, all the white women there were wetting their panties. white women do love black men, there is a lust for them, maybe not for you, but for a majority. white women throw themselves at black men, ive seen it, and are more open (sxually and otherwise), men in generally, and certainly black men, cant resist that in a woman.

YOU prefer white and so do some white women, but dont deny , there are a LOT of white women who would jump on a black man first.

And as for the beyonce comment, do a search just here on tsr, ive seen in with my own eyes, a few boys whove said they dont even find beyonce attractive, another who said he'd pick a white girl over her...its happened. just because you o not see it, hear it feel it, doesnt mean it didnt happen

ReputationRep:
    Just act like you normally do and i'm sure there'll be no difference. If your gradma's white, aren't you mixed race anyway?

ReputationRep:
    nope not black....
    thats always the last resort for you people isnt it.
    sterotyping.
    I don't believe you.

I personally don't find them attractive.

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone REALLY care who white guys find attractive???? I mean really, lets be honest, the dominating majority of black girls and many girls of non-white ethnicity DO NOT give a flying crap about what the white man finds attractive. How do i know this? well see who most women lust after, the BLACK MAN. I guess this question about white men is now being asked as all women are scrambling after black men, so blakc women are forced to look at other options. If you ask most black girls, white men are not even an option, they always prefer black men, even the white girls.

White men do not have the sex appeal black men have, white men do not have the swagger of a black man, or the perceived sexual superiority.

I doubt if any black or ethnic female will cry into her milk if a white man doesnt find her attractive, look at what the majority of black women have first dibs on, why settle for white men, when they have a man within their culture who is most desired?

To be honest, i think its evolutionary as well, someone in the white race has to find their own type more attractive, or the population of white children would drop, see how white women are flocking to black men, white men have to hold a preference as propogators of the race, in a simple sense. Also i think as black women TEND to have very womanly bodies, larger buttocks, larger breasts, fuller lips, wider eyes, wider hips, --that coke bottle shape for those who dont know wat im on about, --- that type of hyper femininty/sexuality is often intimidating to men of other races. that coupled with differing features that are not promoted in western society explains it all. because lets be honest there are some v.v.v. attractive black females out there, who wont get a look in. it has less to do with physical attractiveness and more about the whole perception. if a white man had a stunning black woman and an averagely pretty white woman in front of him, he'd still be likely to pick the white women.
      There's only 8 days of the year left, but I think we have a late, late contender for the most bulls**t reply written this year. Ironic, given your username.

And please don't use 'Take me Out' and one poxy survey you happened to have done to justify your claim. Frankly, it sounds like you are a black man on the WUM.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
      Im pretty sure I dont have to fight lions and **** to use a waterhole.
      You have a very twisted concept of beauty then. Because to me physical beauty is important but other things play a part to. I have been to tribes like that in South Africa and Borneo, the women there are beautiful in a different way to western women. They have an inner strength and convey a sense of deep meaning. The relationships they form are far more intimate and meaningful. I wouldn't date one, because i am not part of their culture, but they certainly are beautiful as people in their own right.

ReputationRep:
      Thread is very insulting and irritating. Attitude and racism not necessary on here. Every human being have blood running through their veins. Doesn't matter the colour of your skin. Its a big shame ¬¬

ReputationRep:
      I think Beyoncé is hot.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.