Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: A pill to stop periods/pregnancy until 30 Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you take the pill to stop periods/pregnancy until 30 y/o.
    Yes, I'd take it.
    29.19%
    No, I wouldn't take it.
    43.24%
    I'm a guy.
    27.57%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Best response to grammar nazi ever.

As to the post, i'd like to have kids around 27/28.
    But i have the implant in my arm, which has this same effect for three years and i'll have it renewed until I'm 25/28.
    Why, thank you!

Hold on, i thought you only liked girls, then you tell me you like firemen. Im so confused? How are you going to have a baby if you dont like the men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Why, thank you!

Hold on, i thought you only liked girls, then you tell me you like firemen. Im so confused? How are you going to have a baby if you dont like the men?
    Lol, I like both, just been alot more of a lesbian than a straight girl recently.

ReputationRep:
    I'd take it if it lasted to about 24, 25. But 30 is a bit :/ I'll probably want kids before then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Lol, I like both, just been alot more of a lesbian than a straight girl recently.
    Ohh, thats very interesting Any chance of a threesome (you, me and one of your sexy girlfriends)?
    I bet you say no

ReputationRep:
    I might do, though I can't account for what is going to happen in the next 10 years for me. I don't really want kids before 30 anyway if I'm going to graduate as a doctor and at the moment I won't graduate until I'm 25. That means I have 5 years to work on my career.

But I don't know what's going to happen- I might not even graduate, I might fail, or decide I don't want to become a doctor any longer. I might decide after that, therefore, whatever I decided to do that I want to start a family. I also do want to leave some part of the decision with my future husband.

However, it does mean no pill and no worry. And no more period pain.

But I don't think I'd be able to take it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Ohh, thats very interesting Any chance of a threesome (you, me and one of your sexy girlfriends)?
    Sure thing.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd like to start a family at about 25 years old

ReputationRep:
    No, 23 would be great though lol x

ReputationRep:
    No interest in kids whatsoever and the thought of being pregnant makes me want to be violently sick. But I still wouldn't take the pill because the thought of changing my mind whilst in my 'infertile' period is equally horiffic. But a single pill to stop periods long term :sogood: yes please.

ReputationRep:
    No, I want children before then.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. It'd depend on the side-effects but if there were none then yeah.
    EMZ=]

ReputationRep:
    No. My body already does that for me. Damn PCOS :mad:

I love all the people here moaning about their periods. I would love to have a period.. Haven't had one for over a year now. Even though they were horrible (and I mean vomiting, can't move from cramps, stupidly heavy and lasted for about 2 weeks) I would prefer them to this whole state of not having them as it's just freaking weird and feels horrible...

ReputationRep:
    std>pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Thank you for involving us guys with the "I'm a guy" option.
    Erm, you're welcome?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    I don't like them, I don't like the idea of being pregnant, I don't like hospitals and after watching a few episodes of 16 and Pregnant I'm not really into the idea of giving birth or looking after a baby either. I would consider adoption but only if it was an older child and only if I was feeling slightly more maternal by then.
    Yeah and seeing a video where someone is giving birth... Thanks school... And still guys keep saying "It's a normal thing, stop whining". I don't think guys would say that if they had periods or if they could give birth to a gigantic baby. Yeah ****, blood and all places ripped.

ReputationRep:
    Urr.. It's called the injection. I don't have any periods and no chance of pregnancy, perfect. Plan on staying on it forever!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prescilla)
    Yeah and seeing a video where someone is giving birth... Thanks school... And still guys keep saying "It's a normal thing, stop whining". I don't think guys would say that if they had periods or if they could give birth to a gigantic baby. Yeah ****, blood and all places ripped.
    I know- I think they should show 16 and Pregnant in all schools, surely it would bring down the teenage pregnancy rate once you had seen them give birth and then cry from exhaustion because they haven't slept for 5 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    I would, I'll probably be taking the contraceptive pill untill then anyway. Not having kids before 30.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If this coil doesn't work out and that existed I'd give it some serious consideration :erm:

ReputationRep:
    100% yes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.