Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ...When your dad walks in.

ReputationRep:
    When you walk in on your dad plowing your mum?

ReputationRep:
    When you realise that with every stupid whiny thread on TSR you hate the world just a little bit more.

ReputationRep:
    ...when you lie on your CV saying you've got 3 nipples and Margaret doesn't laugh.

ReputationRep:
    ... When you congratulate someone on their pregnancy and you find out they're not pregnant - they've just put on weight

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ...when an albino uses the snow as camouflage to implement a kidnap.

ReputationRep:
    when mary byrne scans matt cardles x factor cd in tesco for you

ReputationRep:
    people on tsr got beef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    How old are you?

And how do you know you're not going to meet someone more charming who will sweep you off your feet.
    *breaks into Foreigner*

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life, I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel aliveeeeeeeee :flute:

(random, I know)

ReputationRep:
    ..when an ugly girl calls someone else an ugly *****!!

ReputationRep:
    I love what this thread has become.

ReputationRep:
    when you mention your Mum has breast cancer and your "friend" starts making jokes about it, laughing, then going "omg I'm so sorry...but...monoboob! HAHAHA!"...and it going on for a few minutes in a lesson with some stunned faces you being at a lose as you never expected that sort of behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    when you realise that you are only as fly as a G5
    Supposed to be G6 :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    *breaks into Foreigner*

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life, I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel aliveeeeeeeee :flute:

(random, I know)

*applause*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Supposed to be G6 :sigh:
    I think you missed the joke, love.

ReputationRep:
    ...When cher lloyd starts rapping.

ReputationRep:
    When you come back from the holidays, and people ask you what you got up to, and you're thinking, "games, TV, films, procrastinating and wasting my life" but you actually say "not much, how about you?"

ReputationRep:
    Well you don't know that. You never know who will come along and what will happen in the future, don't be so negative!!

ReputationRep:
    When Nick Clegg makes a promise.

When Robert Green asks you to play catch with him.

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ the replies to this thread.

Only advice to the OP is, move on, simple as.

You can't keep living in your past, you broke up for a reason. You'll find someone better in good time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.