Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    I got shown the video before I actually knew what I was looking at.

Horrifying. Truly horrifying. I still have the link to it in my history, but have no intention of letting anyone else watch this disgusting piece of filth.
    ahahahaha i repped you for that youtube vid in your sig

ReputationRep:
    I honestly wish I hadn't seen this I hope they find him and teach him a lesson.

ReputationRep:
    he needs to be r4ped in prison

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I know what you mean. And presuming you're referring to animals slaughtered for meat, there's a big difference between being killed outright and quickly, and being scared and left to suffocate while trying to claw your way out a plastic bag.
    I was refering to both meat and the otherways animals are killed by humans (such as the weakest of a litter being drowned.) But yes, I understand your point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.
    Firstly, although to an extent I do agree with the sentiment with what you're saying, it's a SERIOUS oversimplification you're making. The most obvious one being that these kittens were tortured for one person's entertainment to then show off to the public, as opposed to someone eating meat so that they can live healthily.

Not to mention, people who tend to come out with these corkers seem to be limited in their views when it comes to applying the 'poor treatment to animals is bad' rule :rolleyes: Yeah plenty people buy free-range eggs, but how many people apply ALL egg products they eat, including cakes or quiches, which tend to be premade in the supermarket who use battery eggs. Same goes for milk -- how many people REALLY think about the quality of a cow's life when they drink or consume any sort of product that has milk in....very few I'd imagine.

So, what I'm trying to say is, people who go "oh I don't eat McNuggets therefore I care about animals" but then go and buy an eclaire from Greggs are just as bad in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    This story makes me so sad. i went to get my cat and give him a hug. he hates me now, he was happily eating the leftovers in the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivia_w92)
    Wait, what!? Do you endorse the death penalty for people who kill other people or just animals? :confused:
    I think people are mostly bothered because kittens are 'so cute and innocent'.
    Don't get me wrong, it is awful, but these kinds of incidents just bring out silly comments..
    eh I wouldn't ever like vote on it or anything but if he happened to like fall down the stairs and break his legs or something I wouldn't be overly concerned.. anyone who does stuff like that, especially to innocent things like animals and children, is just a vile excuse for a human being.
    I think over-sentimentality when it comes to animals runs in my family hah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyraell)

How do you know kitten doesn't?
    Apparently animals that eat meat don't taste as good as animals that don't, but really I don't know. Having not yet tasted my cats. I'm waiting for the meat on them to mature over time...

On a slightly more serious note, killing something solely for fun in as cruel a way as you can conjure up and then filming it so you can watch it die again and again is a bit twisted.

ReputationRep:
    Sauce on the video, anyone?

Just out of curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    What a sick human being...i hope people find him and beat the crap out of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roses)
    Firstly, although to an extent I do agree with the sentiment with what you're saying, it's a SERIOUS oversimplification you're making. The most obvious one being that these kittens were tortured for one person's entertainment to then show off to the public, as opposed to someone eating meat so that they can live healthily.

Not to mention, people who tend to come out with these corkers seem to be limited in their views when it comes to applying the 'poor treatment to animals is bad' rule :rolleyes: Yeah plenty people buy free-range eggs, but how many people apply ALL egg products they eat, including cakes or quiches, which tend to be premade in the supermarket who use battery eggs. Same goes for milk -- how many people REALLY think about the quality of a cow's life when they drink or consume any sort of product that has milk in....very few I'd imagine.

So, what I'm trying to say is, people who go "oh I don't eat McNuggets therefore I care about animals" but then go and buy an eclaire from Greggs are just as bad in my opinion!
    TL;DR but 'go and buy an eclaire from Greggs are just as bad in my opinion!' Greggs is a lovely bakery, and its eclairs range is simply delightful. In this case feck the chickens. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Another case of animal cruelty. Its nothing new.

Just think about animal cruelty when you're eating your turkey dinner tomorrow.

ReputationRep:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I don't even... :facepalm2:
    Some people are just sick. What compelled him to do this??
    (Original post by Sulfox)
    Of course! Who wouldn't LOVE a video of innocent animals dying a horrible painful death.
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    i hope they die of cancer, cruel tossers
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    This is horrible! Some people are so cruel :-(
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    Probably because cats are much, MUCH smarter than chickens, and while chickens are killed quickly for food, unnecessarily, i know, but still, quickly, and not slowly and for the sake of entertainment.
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    Sick, sick tosser.

to all of you defending the cats, i'm sure the guy did it for a reason... they must have been really bad cats who deserved to be suffocated, it looked like a nice and simple way to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    to all of you defending the cats, i'm sure the guy did it for a reason... they must have been really bad cats who deserved to be suffocated, it looked like a nice and simple way to die
    Piss off, neg whore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Piss off, neg whore.
    what is a neg whore? :confused:

also, it's the truth... if a dog misbehaves then he gets put down. i imagine those kittens were evil and therefore deserved to suffocate to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)

Either a really bad troll, or actually disturbed. Both are as bad as each other.

ReputationRep:
    looooooooooooooool !!
    poor kittens but funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfox)
    Either a really bad troll, or actually disturbed. Both are as bad as each other.
    not at all.

ReputationRep:

true my friend, true. Now I don't care about the cat as much. a few million of chickens are being eaten as we type.

ReputationRep:

I hate that argument.

Enjoying chicken nuggets != kittens being suffocated in a vacuum bag, or is being suffocated in a vacuum bag suddenly a humane way to go?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.