Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boobs Watch

ReputationRep:
    their big and bouncy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    tits or gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    Ever since that post i've had too many pervy messages and it just led me to wondering why?? They don't even know me yet a post about it led them to act like that! gross
    :perv: hello there nice lady

i kid, i kid

ReputationRep:
    It's just in our genes....
    Big ones freak me out a little, more like weapons in certain positions.

ReputationRep:
    Fake ones don't count. They lose all appeal if they're obviously fake.

ReputationRep:
    The look and feel, obvious answer to a thread that didn't need posting!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i hate fake ones...you can just tell the difference between fake and real by looking at them and the fakeness just makes em lose all the beauty...but yeah we all come to love boobies because those are the things we get attached to as a toddler but other then that they are just warm, cosy, bouncy bundles of fun

ReputationRep:
    I like boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittalmar)
    Applying a bit of Freudian science. Two words: breast feeding.
    And there you have it. What's the first thing a guy does when he unravels the sacred tits? He starts lickin', kissing and sucking em' all over the place. Besides the obvious shape and smoothness, it's the little dots in and around the nipple ring that seem to do it for me.

Good breasts are simply fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    yeah i hate fake ones...you can just tell the difference between fake and real by looking at them and the fakeness just makes em lose all the beauty...but yeah we all come to love boobies because those are the things we get attached to as a toddler but other then that they are just warm, cosy, bouncy bundles of fun
    who is she? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I like them because when I look at them they talk to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blacklistmember)
    who is she? :sexface:
    who is who :confused:

ReputationRep:
    who is who :confused:
    your sig (not spoiler)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blacklistmember)
    your sig (not spoiler)
    ahh well you could have messaged me or written on my wall like other peeps rather then resurrect a dead thread...but her name is melanie iglesias :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    Just wondering what it exactly is about boobs that guys like so much....just a general question
    Because...

/thread

ReputationRep:
    ahh well you could have messaged me or written on my wall like other peeps rather then resurrect a dead thread...but her name is melanie iglesias :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Do guys still find boobs amaaaaazing if they're huge because the woman they're stuck to is morbidly obese? Or do the boobs have to live up to the rest of the body?

Also, I hate it when girls wear seethrough or low cut tops, and complain about men not having conversations with their faces.

And boobs are annoying, running down the stairs and running in general are out. Useful for balancing plates on though, and melting minstrels

ReputationRep:
    I'll answer with the exact words my friend answered this question with:

'They're jiggly and fun' :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I asked a guy I've been seeing this, and all he could pretty much come up with was, in the short version, "we don't have them*, and they're bouncy when you walk/run"

*so my personal opinion about this, is that it's a little more "taboo" for the to look at/touch them, whereas with us...well, they're ours! We can do what we want, so we're...desensitised to them? Lol, that was so difficult to word.
    Additionally, even I love boobs. (I'm straight, lol) They're fantastic! Soft and pretty and you can dress them up in pretty bras... and that's them being mine, seeing them every day - let alone being a guy and not being able to do so, hahah.

ReputationRep:
    dunno what it is, we just do, its the same with legs (especially thighs)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.