Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you wear big headphones(Dr Dre's or skullcandy etc..) in public? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Bang and Olufsen A8's for out and about.

ReputationRep:
    No ****ing way. It would ruin my hair big time ! I wear big headphones only at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Next time I see you around campus with my big ass head phones on, I'm giving you a dirty look.
    Ima give you a dirtier one. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am just going through the similar stuff, my earphones have just crashed so I am looking for other ones. And I am considering buying big ones, because the sound must be incredible! But also, I am little bit worried about my style, so I have made a little search on lookbook. These pictures are great insipration and now I know I am going to buy them. So, let´s have a look there, it might help you making our mind and go in public without "shame" ;-) http://lookbook.nu/looks?q=headphones#more

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.