Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you ever sell your virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperatore)
    I reckon the MAJORITY of girls on the planet would sell their virginity, it's all a matter of how much.

If the money is high enough they will. I'm sure most girls would sell their virginity for £100k, if not then £1million, or if it's really that difficult for them then £10 million.

Every girl can be brought, this is my belief, beneath the moral exterior there's a prostitute in every single girl :yep: It's all a matter of how much!
    As much as women will deny this, it is more than natural for this kind of behaviour. It is a woman's instinct to mate with someone who can provide, whether it be the best hunter of a tribe, or the richest man on the planet.

Seriously any girl who says no to $3.7m is a dolt.

ReputationRep:
    3.7million? Geeze, missed a trick there. Still... wouldn't be too hard to fake it

Spoiler:
    Show
    And yes, all the people who fail at getting jokes on teh interwebz, I'm kidding
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or am I

I am not sure how I would react if the unlikely situation of someone proposing to give me a large sum of money for mine happened. I am thinking that I would say no because of moral reasons, however the money would be tempting. I think I would say no just because I would feel degraded, used, and ashamed if I did sell my virginity.

I probably would, actually. There's a lot I could do with that amount of money.

ReputationRep:
    I definitely would. Too late now though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    yes, right now i'm consulting BUPA to pay them to take it away,

i have a tight-fanny-syndrome of sorts. :cry2: My GP swore when he was inspecting it and described it as a 'vice grip'

I cried.
    Prove it

ReputationRep:
    wish i had thought of that, $3.7 million.. :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    I think anyone who bought my virginity (er, past tense) would probably regret it very soon afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!

+rep

ReputationRep:
    Not a virgin anymore but I wouldn't have sold my virginity in the same way I wouldn't sell my body in any other way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    I definitely would. Too late now though :p:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    wish i had thought of that, $3.7 million.. :grumble:
    Lie, innit.

(Original post by Bella Occhi)
      No. I wouldn't want to be known for the rest of my life as 'the girl who sold her virginity on eBay' :p:
      like that ugly ginger girl from about ten years ago?
      Got £6k for it despite being a right pigs breakfast.

ReputationRep:
      I can actually imagine some extremely hot student now going to sell there virginity to a celebrity making a cool few mill then pocketing the story. You would be made for life and never have to work again.

Wonder when some little geek will try it as well I can just imagine it now.. Susan Boyle finally released the bats from the belfries LOL

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by OmicronPersei8)
      Could you imagine the type of men who would want to buy someones virginity... :zomg:

No thank you :hand:
      http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q_4mbCuV7Q...1686721594.jpg

need I say more?

ReputationRep:
      No way. The thought of it makes me feel urgh.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shygirl92)
      yes, right now i'm consulting BUPA to pay them to take it away,

i have a tight-fanny-syndrome of sorts. :cry2: My GP swore when he was inspecting it and described it as a 'vice grip'

I cried.
      I LOLed so hard I clicked the wrong rep button xD

ReputationRep:
      I would if the guy was good looking and the price EXTREMELY high. I would still feel like a big ol' slut for the rest of my life though. But at least I'd be a rich ol' slut.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NathanW18)
      Lie, innit.
      Really not a lie. I'm not sure I would have been worth much anyway.

ReputationRep:
      Absolutely.
      If i can lose my virginity because of peer-pressure, i definitely could have lost it for $3.7 million.

Shame it's gone, what a waste of a potential investment..

ReputationRep:
      i already have... several times

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.