Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

McDonald's... pickle/gherkin or no pickle/gherkin??? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you have your burger with or without a pickle/gherkin?
    With
    59.52%
    Without
    40.48%

ReputationRep:
    It's not McDonalds without it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no pickle urgh even all the sauce stuff too thats with it, so gross! nothing worst when asking for a plain cheese burger/big mac and they put it on it. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I always look forward to the tang of a pickled gherkin slice. Specifically on a McDonald's hamburger; the hamburger patties alone are basically just a meaty, dry coaster.

Think of the gherkin as the orange bit to a jaffa cake; it's tasty without, but with it, it becomes a taste sensation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    lol it is the only think I would eat from McD's.

The gherkin....JUST THE GHERKIN and nothing else lol.
    I was just about to say that lol. I wouldn't even go for the lettace considering it is left on that heat tray thing to warm up and grow bacteria. At least the gherkin is pickled.

ReputationRep:
    The last time i had a mcdonalds (forced into eating it) i thought i was going to have a stroke after the amount of salt packed into the chips. And the mayo was far to warm for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about XL Bacon douboe cheese at BK

nO PIKCLE CRAP

ReputationRep:
    Mickey D is so gross. I throw up every time I see it.
    Their sandwiches suck and there's wayyyy to much mayo in it. Ugh

Wendy's and BK all the way!

ReputationRep:
    Gherkin. I love gherkins.

ReputationRep:
    Without! I hate it, I always take it out of my big mac and cheeseburger.

ReputationRep:
    Withwithwith!! I love them My ex and I used to have a little system whenever we went to MaccyD's where he would give me his piece of gherkin... ahh young love
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    With :drool:

ReputationRep:
    its the best damn bit!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.