Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name me one thing women can do better then men? Watch

ReputationRep:
    listen

ReputationRep:
    Not making stupid statements in Internet forums.

ReputationRep:
    gynastics, dance, nursing, child minder, primary school teacher, secretary. Anything which involves physical flexibilty, being caring or being freindly I think women are generally better at.

ReputationRep:
    - Bleed for a week and survive.
    - Squeeze a 14 Inch baby from a 10 centimeter hole.
    - Carry a 7lb baby inside them for 9 months.
    - Take care of a child, cook clean AND talk on the phone at the same time.
    - Go weeks only eating salad.
    - Walk in 5inch heels.

Can't be asked to think of more.

ReputationRep:
    Being Queen.

ReputationRep:
    Sandwiches and being slaves to us Men!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Have boobs
    That's not always restricted to women. In fact this guy has boobs bigger than a lot of women

Look at your own risk. I can not be held responsible for any burned eyes or damaged minds.

Spoiler:
    Show

Edit: How old are you guys who batter on about who the "superior" sex is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    Being Queen.
    Homos can best them at that also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam89)
    - Bleed for a week and survive.
    - Squeeze a 14 Inch baby from a 10 centimeter hole.
    - Carry a 7lb baby inside them for 9 months.
    - Take care of a child, cook clean AND talk on the phone at the same time.
    - Go weeks only eating salad.
    - Walk in 5inch heels.

Can't be asked to think of more.
    I had a good laugh at this. OP said besides giving birth.

-No woman can do those 4 things at once AND do them well.

-Let's be serious, women don't do that and even if they did men from religions such as Buddhism have long fasts which are much more testing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miza)
    Apart from giving birth, if you think about, there is no job woman can do better then men?

Best chiefs in the world are men,
    Best drivers in the world are men
    and the list goes on...
    I don't think that's very fair to state, even if you are only trolling. :erm:

For one thing, how would you define 'best chief'? Is it what gender has the most TV chiefs, is it who actually makes the best quality of food, or is it who has effective oraganisational and management skills in the kitchen with a team of other chiefs?

How would you define 'best drivers'? Is it who goes the fastest or who has less accidents and generally a safer driver

Not everything is black and white. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    cleaning, cooking, making sandwiches...there's loads of things. Stop being so ignorant and sexist OP!
    jog on. Man can make sandwiches far better than any woman, he merely chooses not to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miza)
    Apart from giving birth, if you think about, there is no job woman can do better then men?
    Well, for one, they are able to distinguish the difference between 'then' and than'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    The best novelists in the world are women. The top two bestselling novelists of all time are female - Agatha Christie and Barbara Cartland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...iction_authors

I suppose in a way I'm commiting an argument ad populum fallacy, but it seems to be a prominent exception to the rule introduced in this thread.

Given that women have been oppressed for many centuries by the societal system, this is a huge achievement to have done so much in such a short space of time.
    It is not a prominent exception to the rule at all. You conveniently ignored William Shakespeare from your own source and, despite the fact that you admit it is problematic way to look at things, I think most would agree that it has little to do with the point of the thread; that is, do women write better books than men?

A list of the best ten authors ever, which was voted for by contemporary writers (looks like 79 men and 46 women, though some of the names are androgynous so I had to guess at times), had nine men and one woman in the top ten; George Eliot's Middlemarch came tenth. Interestingly enough, a lot of the books themselves are about women though, especially the top ones!

ReputationRep:
    This obviously isn't a troll. You can tell by OP's description and his sig.

ReputationRep:
    i think they're more patient than men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student Rah)
    Homos can best them at that also!
    Haha love it.

ReputationRep:
    One thing a mother can do better than men is being a Good Mother

ReputationRep:
    Being a mother, being a nurse or in the care profession, sewing, interior designer..

ReputationRep:
    Breastfeed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.