The Student Room Group

Guys: You like this girl...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Well he 'admitted' to liking me recently so i doubt his feelings have changed.

So you think it was made up by his friends? i've heard them teasing in subtle ways, but when i heard he apparently liked me, all those comments made sense.

I hope that he's just rubbish at replying =/ he has had some things on recently.

Original post by Carpediemxx
WEll it could be a few things

1) its been quite a while since youve been texting, last summer and nothing has happened to maybe he doesnt realise how you feel about him, or think its going no where ( hasnt realised perhaps he needs to go for it, or is unsure of his feelings or doesnt want to)

2) his freinds know how you feel/ his feelings, perhaps thought of starting something off by telling you stuff which might be an exageration

3) hes into you and purely just shy and **** with texting
Original post by xBxx
Well he 'admitted' to liking me recently so i doubt his feelings have changed.

So you think it was made up by his friends? i've heard them teasing in subtle ways, but when i heard he apparently liked me, all those comments made sense.

I hope that he's just rubbish at replying =/ he has had some things on recently.

Might be, cant really know for sure...but it seems like its just a case of shy guy + shy girl + freinds to stir some **** around = confused girl posting on TSR

Id say go for it and see what happens!
Reply 42
Yep i know we are all stressed because of exams. And i may try and keep him interested by putting off contact for awhile. I might then just try and talk to him about all this after exams?

Original post by Lawlet
ah, i think i know what he is trying to do, my suspect he likes you because i do that to a girl, i text her irregularly (like sometime twice a week and sometime once 2 week) and doesn't reply when she text me, this is to keep interest someone have in you by sudden text and not replying when you know they are calling for you.

Or maybe he is just very best, like i am for the past few week for exams/etc. therefore cba carrying out my plan.
Reply 43
how long you known him? the longer i have known a girl the more awkward i find it to ask her out when your not 100 percent sure, just tell him your bored because your friends have a ton of work and if he wants to meet up
Reply 44
Well i've been talking to him for about 9 months but have known him for longer.

I may do that after exams are over. just don't want to come across desperate haha

Original post by Josh5555
how long you known him? the longer i have known a girl the more awkward i find it to ask her out when your not 100 percent sure, just tell him your bored because your friends have a ton of work and if he wants to meet up
Reply 45
Might be, cant really know for sure...but it seems like its just a case of shy guy + shy girl + freinds to stir some **** around = confused girl posting on TSR

this is very true, if you like him that much, then go for it and be the one to take the first step, if he is a nice guy, he will reject you in a very nice manner so you won't feel embarrass; if he does make you feel you embarrass in the way he rejected you then you don't want to go out with him anyway.

Note: Am not saying he will reject you.
Reply 46
So just ask if he wants to hang out, after exams?

Thanks for putting up with all this.

Reply 47
haha ok thank you!

just might ask him out for a drink after exams? do you think its a good idea

to invite him and his friends out too so it doesn't seem intense?

Original post by Lawlet
this is very true, if you like him that much, then go for it and be the one to take the first step, if he is a nice guy, he will reject you in a very nice manner so you won't feel embarrass; if he does make you feel you embarrass in the way he rejected you then you don't want to go out with him anyway.

Note: Am not saying he will reject you.
Original post by xBxx
So just ask if he wants to hang out, after exams?

Thanks for putting up with all this.

Sure sounds good....after exams, everyone will want to chill, so you can wing it if it goes wrong and make out its cos exams are over, or it goes great and u has lots of fun!

And its all good lol
Reply 49
invite him personally, one to one, go and see a movie or drink, then find a chance to tell him; but it requires a lot of confident.

I can do it in front of girls i don't like a lot but to the person i really like i don't have the courage even now *sigh*. She will be off to uni in 6 months time, might tell her just before she leaves, at least i'll have no regret.
Reply 50
dont try so hard.
if it happens it happens.
if it doesnt it doesnt.
there are always better ones.
Reply 51
you are massively over complicating this.
simply ask him if he wants to get a beverage or some such similar quest, you will then find that you are both alone together, and you can make it clear that you like him, by this i mean tell him, if he fails to do so.
Original post by Arcanine
Well, my rep > your rep. Clearly some people enjoy my posts. Pwnt.

Don't call your own Pwns... Totally ruins things.
OP he's nervous.

/thread
Reply 54
Original post by xBxx
but you haven't asked her out yet.

What kind of stuff do you consider before asking her out?

Over analysing it will make you seem desperate through unconscious body language movements. The way to make him really want you is to make him chase you. Don't text him again until he texts you first. Play hard to get, be plain rude, but always leave a flicker of hope for him so that he feels he still has a chance. Ease up more and more if he starts making an effort, if he stops making an effort but he still clearly likes you, then you need to ease up a bit so he feels like he has more of a chance.. Easy stuff!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending