Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Seduction/shopping advice :D maybe a little nsfw (pics) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think 3. is the best and 2. is the second best. I don't understand why guys say that the colour is slutty? I mean, you are already on your lingerie so does one colour make so big difference? Now I just want that third set Too bad I don't have anyone special to show it right now haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    I have several corsets. I have the AP Gwendoline corset in pink which is the only one from a lingerie shop, the rest are more burlesque/vintage - from What Katie Did etc. And tbh I wear them more as costumes than lingerie!

Do men like corsets? I always thought they are a bit much for everyday sex, unless you are doing BDSM or something haha
    Yes in my experience they love them. . You could also wear a corset with a suspender skirt too.

http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs...-1_10210_10001

These are more bedroom corsets than costume ones. Tbh none of the lingerie you chosen are everyday lingerie, more like for special times.

ReputationRep:
    Bit too complicated really.. Wtf is all that **** holding the tight things up?!

But out of them I would say the last one is the sexyest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funkss!)
    Bit too complicated really.. Wtf is all that **** holding the tight things up?!

But out of them I would say the last one is the sexyest.

That's a suspender belt? seriously, guys who are confused by them on this board, do your girlfriends never wear stockings? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    That's a suspender belt? seriously, guys who are confused by them on this board, do your girlfriends never wear stockings? :confused:
    Ah I see. Nah, I'm not overly keen on that. Its nice to be able to see her bare legs and tummy better. Thats more sexy imo.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly just came in for the pictures.

ReputationRep:
    We need pics of your body to judge...

ReputationRep:
    1 or 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    They're all from Agent Provocateur.
    damn..there goes my plan to buy one for my girlfriend...the red is slutty comment doesn't come from me, but from my girlfriend about certain underwear, there are definitely some pieces where red works really well and others that don't. Personally I think the second set only looks really hot in black.

ReputationRep:
    I love 3 and 4.. 4 is pretty, 3 is sexy.. so if you're going for it purely on sexiness go for 3

ReputationRep:
    The "red vs black" debate does remind me of the time when Sydney Bristow in Alias (oh gosh, how old is THAT?!?!) takes out her old, pervy target after a seduction attempt in red lingerie - the bit where she says, "what was wrong with the black one?"

Digression aside, probably 2 in black (the separate suspender-ish belt in 1 looked a bit wonky for some reason :/) Methinks the shade of red shown there might be a bit off on the model, which is why quite a few people were suggesting classy black instead

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.