Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you ENJOY your first kiss? (Poll) Watch

• View Poll Results: Did you enjoy your first kiss?
    Yes, I'll remember it for the rest of my life!
    25.47%
    No way, it was awful. I'm trying to forget about it.
    19.25%
    Eh. Nothing special, nothing terrible.
    37.68%
    I've never had my first kiss.
    17.60%

ReputationRep:
    It was really awkward, because it was my first kiss but the guy had kissed loads of girls, and I had no idea what to do and was really embarrassed about it. I was completely shocked at what it felt like, and remember thinking "um, what the HELL are you doing?! Stop!" It was nice because I really reaaaally liked him, but the actual kiss was bad and I hated it, aha.

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember, I was 8

ReputationRep:
    Dunno how to answer this without sounding like I'm boasting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Dunno how to answer this without sounding like I'm boasting.
    Answer it still.

ReputationRep:
    I was like five years old :lolwut:

Therefore I barely even remember it.

I don't even remember her name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Answer it still.
    I will... :eyeball:

After you answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    After you answer.
    Lol, erm, I'm still waiting for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Awww that's so cute

Spoiler:
    Show
    But seriously, how gullible do you think I am eh? :eyeball: <- I like this emoticon

ReputationRep:
    It was amazing, even though I was drunk I'll never forget it.

We were completely useless at first, it's really funny looking back

Tbh our "First kiss memory" is our first hug, were online friends for a few months before we fell in love, and about a month or more again before we managed to meet, and that hug really did have all the feelings a 'first kiss' for most people has, wrapped into it.. lasted literally 5-10 minutes... she was shy/nervous about kissing and so that happened a little later in the day....
    **** we sound like we're 15 MAX'... we were 17 and 18, 18 and 19 now... and living together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZItgL_ILBM...nose_grows.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ehe. The one I consider to be my first *proper* kiss was actually my second; though it's only because the first was rather brief. :P Both of these were with the same guy, and they happened 10 months ago.

Reason? Well we'd been going out for just over a week, and I was pretty used to giving him kisses on the cheek for the last few days of that week. I was just about to leave to go back to my dorm when I gave him a usual cheek kiss; but then something came over me and I gave him a really quick one on the lips - it lasted for less than a second - and I then ran away, thinking "oh sh*t, you've scared him away now."

Not to worry, I got a proper one the next evening when we were working backstage on a drama performance. It was a bit like the upside-down kiss made famous by the Spider-Man movies...and it was perfect.

ReputationRep:
    I will remember it for the rest of my life- not because it was the most amazing kiss I've ever had, but just because it was my first kiss and I tend to remember things like that :-)
    It wasn't the best, but nor was it the disaster I'd been anticipating since I was about 10, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Not because it was "special" or "romantic" though lol. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a proper first kiss with a guy. I've kissed girls, though it was just for games. meh.

ReputationRep:
    I remember wondering what was going on, and then realised that this was that first kiss moment that should have been so special. "Oh god", I thought to myself. "I've ruined my life."

ReputationRep:
    It was so bad. And since then I've always worried that I'm a bad kisser because I didn't have a clue what I was doing and clearly neither did he. And we went for tongues. I'm fairly sure he stuck his as far down my throat as was physically possible. Retch inducing doesn't even cover it. I was brushing my teeth for the rest of the day

ReputationRep:
    Yup, was nice

ReputationRep:
    No, it was absolutely awful. Very slobbery :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Seems as if most guys enjoyed it, on the other hand, most girls found it awful.. interesting.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.