Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys are all the same... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiftylol)
    Maybe i should have mentioned, but this isnt something i have a problem with, its just a point i wanted to see peoples opinions on, if it was a personal thing id look for real advice, not off TSR (No offence)
    Ahh, good. People whine about this all too often, its annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Oh yes, because most girls analyse their potential relationships in this light, and are willing to acknowledge that they might not be mature or willing to have a 50/50 relationship. Get real..
    People in the friend zone are there for a reason, and its either because they're unattractive, a bit weird or not boyfriend/girlfriend material.
    Actually yes, most girls do this at a subconscious level in this country as they are so insecure and afraid of getting hurt. A prime example was the TV show on ITV called 'Take me out'. One of the guys on it was close to perfect eg. part time model, full item architect, does charity runs etc - this guy took the piss in being flawless. Yet by the end of the show most women had bailed due to their own insecurities which some even admitted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Actually yes, most girls do this at a subconscious level in this country as they are so insecure and afraid of getting hurt. A prime example was the TV show on ITV called 'Take me out'. One of the guys on it was close to perfect eg. part time model, full item architect, does charity runs etc - this guy took the piss in being flawless. Yet by the end of the show most women had bailed due to their own insecurities which some even admitted.

:lol: getting all psychological over a trashy show that I ashamedly watch too.

ReputationRep:
    Pshht girls moan about boys. But they're just as bad themselves most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    How can you agree with 'boys are all the same' by giving examples of what one person has done to your friend? Of course they are not all the same. That is silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    phwoar that's really offensive stuff :mad:,
    and fyi i really like nice guys, they;re the best kind
    Ok..ill retract..mot all black girls are like thi, but the majority are..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butted)
    How did you get 4 green gems?
    BJ's and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Nice guys FTW :love:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh ffs what with there bendy hulls and there floating on water and such!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehjonny)
    Most young women go out with arrogant guys who have dress sense. I don't see many other considerations in their choices beyond these two factors. Sadly, by the time they realise the folly and try to meet 'nice guys' - the nice guys have all become neurotic and needy because of having comparatively less success with women when they were younger.

So no nice guys are left. Just ********s, dicks and pussies...

I'm making the metamorphise from **** to pussy atm. It isn't pleasant lol. Sigh. Did I mention women get on my tits? Far more than I get on theirs.
    ...I see what you did thar :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's kind of ironic actually.
    Girls say that want a "friendly, loyal, fun" guy. But if they meet one, they either show the "lets be friends" board, either simply ditch them, because of certain physical or psychological qualities they lack, which usually are muscles, good looks, or various other features that "players" are proud of. Therefore, sooner or later the girl meets a player, gets her hearth broken, and the same thing begins all over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    Ok..ill retract..mot all black girls are like thi, but the majority are..
    dude you need a warning on your sigs spoiler buttons, made me lololol

ReputationRep:
    i see where you are coming from. i always feel as if all girls are attracted "players".
    literally everytime i get close to a girl, i turn into "such a good guy" as they put it!
    at least i know that when i finally meet the right girl she'll love the fact that i was never an idiot to women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    Self proclaimed nice guys are often boring and harbour grating self-esteem issues. Not attractive.
    I was referring to genuine nice guys.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the episode you are talking about - and I seem to remember a number of girls bailing out because they didn't know what 'architect' meant.

Furthermore, there is no evidence to suggest that any of the girls befriended him, hence he isn't a 'friend zone' person, he's just someone they chose not to date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    I saw the episode you are talking about - and I seem to remember a number of girls bailing out because they didn't know what 'architect' meant.

Furthermore, there is no evidence to suggest that any of the girls befriended him, hence he isn't a 'friend zone' person, he's just someone they chose not to date!
    Only one bailed because she openly admitted to how thick she was.
    As for your second point, you have simply proven me right.
    Why did they not choose to date Mr Perfect when they had the chance ? HERP DERP :rolleyes:
    Because they felt to insecure about him - some of the contestants even admitted this .......

ReputationRep:
    Only one bailed because she openly admitted to how thick she was.
    As for your second point, you have simply proven me right.
    Why did they not choose to date Mr Perfect when they had the chance ? HERP DERP :rolleyes:
    Because they felt to insecure about him - some of the contestants even admitted this .......

We're talking about people in the friend zone.. HERP DERP

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.