Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Procrastinators, tell us your biggest act of procrastination Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP1989)
    :dice:
    Is it wrong that I had to mouse over that smilie to see if it was :****:?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to fail so bad

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my UCAS application 9 minutes before deadline.

ReputationRep:
    i do other people's work for them instead of my own.

ReputationRep:
    I avoided going to the doctors for about 3 years to get a wrist problem checked. I got it checked, found how to solve the problem, and now it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    I thought to my self "i'll just check in on my guildmates in WoW". Logged in and played till 5am on the night of my ALevel Maths exam. Don't really know how I got that A.
    Cheating.:rolleyes:
    wtf? How can you have 129 Mb/s:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kartashov_mikhail)
    I submitted my UCAS application 9 minutes before deadline.
    :eek: Playing with your future...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best friend have said, for just over 3 years I think, that we would join a martial arts club... Every now and then we have a massive organisation session... But then we haven't done it so far! And it's University next year, so we've failed! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    During an AS Philosophy exam, mid-way through, I realised I was just staring at the sleeve of my shirt thinking.. "That's a VERY green green..." *looks up and around* "...no one else is wearing green at all... let alone a green as green as mine.......... that guy there is wearing a VERY red shirt though... we collectively hold the vast majority -if not a monopoly- of colour in this room...... ...... St Augustine's theodicy argued that...."

ReputationRep:
    TSR, fapping, and listening to music. Sometimes all at once.

ReputationRep:
    I've got 3 AS exams in a week or so and I'm on this.

ReputationRep:
    napping in breaks due to staying up all hours of the night. Such as a 25 min nap in a 30 min break turning into a 6 hour sleep then still being too tired to work when i wake up, 7 exams in jan uh oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Sporcle
    YES, oh my god... I've wasted so much time on that, especially when I'm meant to be revising. Can I integrate with repect to y? Nope. But do I know the name of every single state in America and every single country in Europe? Hell yeah!

Although my biggest act of procrastination must be when I see a thread about procrastination on TSR, decide it must be useful, and then bookmark it so I can read it later...

ReputationRep:
    Juggling four women.

Not literally, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Yeah, that's right, you should be growling.
    Cos I met that guy. AND ****ed him too.
    I don't care how many times your cave has been visited. Now it's my turn!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    I don't care how many times your cave has been visited. Now it's my turn!:cool:
    Pics or gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Pics or gtfo.
    You lied. You haven't ****ed him. Are you virgin? :sexface: What kind of perv pic you want? Anyway, what is that of gtfo? This is my thread if you don't like it you can leave it anytime. Bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    You lied. You haven't ****ed him. Are you virgin? :sexface: What kind of perv pic you want? Anyway, what is that of gtfo? This is my thread if you don't like it you can leave it anytime. Bye!
    I didn't lie.
    I just want normal pics. Profile? Full length? Topless? All suitable.
    Don't get rude and jeopardise yourself.
    I'm not some e-joker who messes around with sexface emoticons.

ReputationRep:
    Planning to finish an essay by Christmas Eve at the latest. I still haven't finished the first paragraph.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.