Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anybody else have a weird sleeping pattern? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    Bro, it's iph. I thought you'd work that out from my sig :p:

I want to try a cigar one day
    http://i.imgur.com/txLf9.jpg

Mind=blown. Youre a master of deception (and seduction).

Come over to my place and you can try one out :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, most definitely.

ReputationRep:
    dude, i have the most fokd sleeping pattern ever. sometimes i go to sleep at 7PM then wake up at 11PM and stay all night awake and sometimes on another time. Its really ****.

ReputationRep:
    I work better at night so I end up staying awake until 4am and waking up around 3pm :|
    It's even worse during school time as I tend to stay awake until about 3 am, sleep until 7am go to school/work come back home and sleep for 2 hours then the cycle repeats itself.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: Sort out sleeping pattern

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    as the title says does anybody else suffer from what could be considered as a weird sleeping routine? I go to sleep at 2am or 4am as of late since my university has closed for christmas holiday I've lost the need to go to sleep early. I just tried to sleep now but failed miserably I feel annoyed that I cant sleep yet :mad: because I wake up at 2pm everyday and it pretty much diminishes any chance of getting something done during the day so is anybody inflicting insomnia upon themselves as well also I'd like to say that I don't feel the need to eat more than twice a day anymore sounds weird lol I guess I kinda sleep the hunger off
    Me too. The problem is if I do something like that in school time - it means I'll nap after school than, and go to bed late again which pretty much wastes time.

ReputationRep:
    I sleep on demand pretty much any time of the day, morning / afternoon / evening - just whenever I get some free time. Generally I'll sleep multiple times a day totalling anywhere from 7 - 14 hours a day.

I pretty much sleep when I please adjusting to when I'm doing stuff but I can pretty much always sleep on demand, even just a few hours after a 14 hour sleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    http://i.imgur.com/txLf9.jpg

Mind=blown. Youre a master of deception (and seduction).

Come over to my place and you can try one out :sexface:
    Plan. I'll bring the stockings, you bring the baby oil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    Plan. I'll bring the stockings, you bring the baby oil
    In for these shenanigans :perv: Can I bring some other, um, enhancements?

I didn't get to use some of my awesome lines though
    Spoiler:
    Show

How would this one work?

so we gon' go back to my place sip on some henny you n'o mean, and then after dat we can do the grown up, an lemme clap on dem dere cheeks :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I used to have the same sleeping pattern but it suddenly changed. I used to sleep at 6PM and wake up at 2AM, but I fixed it now and go to sleep at 10PM and wake up at 6AM. It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep at 11:30 wake up at 4:00 sleep again and wake up at 9:00

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.