Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_miss_angel)
    wheyyyy
    (Original post by sammi...)
    I got one yesterday too
    Guys, I know this might be a dumb question; but do we wait for all our choices to reply before replying to bristol? And do we have to reply to the offer e-mail to confirm that we've received the offer or something?

ReputationRep:
    omg i thort the exact same thing as u lol...yea i replied to their email today just saying thanks for your email etc, and once uve received all ur offers/replies from the unis then u reply ..so u pick your firm and insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_miss_angel)
    omg i thort the exact same thing as u lol...yea i replied to their email today just saying thanks for your email etc, and once uve received all ur offers/replies from the unis then u reply ..so u pick your firm and insurance
    Ah, thanks for the quick reply ; I was in a mini-dilemma . I'll send them a reply too then.

ReputationRep:
    What's your offer btw? On Track it just says Conditional for me

ReputationRep:
    are u on a gap year ??? mine says unconditional

ReputationRep:
    my offers AAA if that helps, click on the course code next to bristol on track and itll tell you there, then go on view decision letter. Is bristol your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks; mine's also AAA. Haven't decided which uni's going to be my firm yet.

And no, I'm not on a gap year.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh! I just got an offer from Bristol AAA!

ReputationRep:
    yeah then it wud be conditional, and wheyy well done..im 90 percent sure that bristol will be my firm ..have u guys had any other offerss??

ReputationRep:
    i have an unconditional so will most probably be seeing some of you in october.
    best of luck to those of you sitting exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash001)
    i do dentistry at bristol at the moment i'm in the first year, feel free to ask me any questions you have and I'll try my best to answer them
    ash can you tell what makes bristol different, I did a lot of research but i want to hear from someone who goes there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afro hitman)
    ash can you tell what makes bristol different, I did a lot of research but i want to hear from someone who goes there
    erm it's a pretty small dental school so you know everyone pretty quickly, we have our own dental bar !! ..it seems a lot more academic compared to what i've heard from friends in other dental schools, but i guess more than anything the city itself...i visited sheffield, cardiff, bristol and london and thought that Bristol was the nicest !! have you applied here?

ReputationRep:
    erm it's a pretty small dental school so you know everyone pretty quickly, we have our own dental bar !! ..it seems a lot more academic compared to what i've heard from friends in other dental schools, but i guess more than anything the city itself...i visited sheffield, cardiff, bristol and london and thought that Bristol was the nicest !! have you applied here?
    Yes i have my interview in next week- what are the themes of the mini interviews please?

ReputationRep:
    i do dentistry at bristol at the moment i'm in the first year, feel free to ask me any questions you have and I'll try my best to answer them
    Hi...i have an interview for bristol in feb..im really unsure about the questions..can you give me an insight into the interview format and questions..would really appreciate it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.