Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hair on a girl- turn off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    :hand:
    no seriously, it's absolutely disgusting.

what.. do you think it adds appeal? are you kidding me? shave it off before you kill him with shock and loss off intestinal fluid :puke:

ReputationRep:
    My ex girlfriend had a snail trail, it wasn't obvious without close inspection, but when you did look you could see it, as it was brown as opposed to blonde. Didn't bother me. She used to pluck it, which I found more bizarre than it being there in the first place. Then I found out it's quite common for girls to pluck/wax their belly...

Someone mentioned bleach, that sounds like a good idea if you don't like it. I might try it on my arms I always wondered why it was common and normal for girls to shave their legs and not their arms

Oh also, fairly recently I met a girl with kind of a beard. Not full on, but it was short thin dark brown hair that came down the sides of her face. Later found out her dad was arabic, and her mum was white; she had white skin which appeared to be tanned. When I first saw her I was quite shocked (not that it was there, just that she made no attempt to remove it, as I thought most people would) but after a few days I didn't even notice it anymore. And assuming her stories are true, she never had any trouble getting men lol

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm only posting to help the OP and give bears some support. I'll go non-anonymous. I know exactly what you mean. I have light brown skin and black hair and I have loadssssss of fine hair everywhere. I really don't like it, am self-conscious and obviously have thought about what could be done to remove it but I don't have the money/can't be bothered atm. It's very very typical for anyone of South Asian or Arab descent. Tbh, because I'm aware of it, I've noticed it on some of my friends. Loads of blonde girls are so hairy but because it's blonde it's less of an issue.
    Try not to worry about it that much??
    If you're tough, you COULD wax 'harder' areas (I'm talking about back here NOT CHEST, never do that :s)
    For more sensitive areas, try bleach (this is good if you're fairly light skinned)

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty disheartening how so many guys think it's just so easy and cheap for 'hairy' girls to practically wax their entire body on a regular basis. It hardly lasts me a few days. Yes, I must have problems....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilyking)
    no seriously, it's absolutely disgusting.

what.. do you think it adds appeal? are you kidding me? shave it off before you kill him with shock and loss off intestinal fluid :puke:
    Dude, it's not like man hair (but what would a hopeless rentboy like you about female bodies).

With all due respect to your incapacity to attract any females, you wouldn't be saying the above if you saw me topless.

Your erection would have hit you straight in the face and knocked you out. :yep:

Now go spraff your opinions to someone who cares. :hand: it's my body, i'm not throwing it at you (pfft).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    Dude, it's not like man hair (but what would a hopeless rentboy like you about female bodies).

With all due respect to your incapacity to attract any females, you wouldn't be saying the above if you saw me topless.

Your erection would have hit you straight in the face and knocked you out. :yep:

Now go spraff your opinions to someone who cares. :hand: it's my body, i'm not throwing it at you (pfft).
    I know what you mean, people with snail tails usually have fine structures. But when I see the snail tail I promise you my erection goes in. That's not even a proper way of describing, my erection actually goes in more than it is normally out without the erection originally.

Trust me

ReputationRep:
    I have no proplem with it as far as it is fine hair which soft.
    somehow I find it cute !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wish all guys were like you! >_>
    Haha! Seriously! I agree.

ReputationRep:
    For jokes i'd spray it with some dry shampoo and then ask her to make sure she conditions.

Then i'd get to licking.

ReputationRep:
    Probably the biggest turn off I can think of. Aside from an actual penis.

(Original post by The Procrastinator)
    What skin tone do you have?

http://www.techvenkat.com/wp-content...kin-Tone-1.jpg
    third from left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    please keep anon as i know people on here

what would you think about a girl who had a hairy chest and body?
    when i say hairy i mean fine hair which is noticeable though and is soft.
    its not thick or bushy at all and its not just the trail line on the stomach
    would it be a turn off? and would you want her to wax it?
    Major turn off.
    Body hair is for men, not women - bar some areas of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    http://www.helloliefje.com/wp-conten...009/04/wtf.jpg

It's a bit of a turn-off for me.
    i see yours and raise you

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...hairy-lady.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ohemgee; some of the comments on this thread are so funny. Made my night. Shame I can't give any more reps.

As for hairiness, it's normal for every woman to have hair all over her body, as most members have already said. I think it's okay to keep it as long as it's not too visible.
    I know there are more hairy girls than me so I'm glad about my level of 'hairiness'; I wax about everywhere though. It makes me feel more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Omg noo.. ^^^^^ is that te missing link!

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was gonna be about hair down there. But no i don't want a girl to have a hairy chest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

I had originally intended to post this image, but I thought that it was too much. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    I had originally intended to post this image, but I thought that it was too much. :rofl:
    You were right, it is too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

Holy ****! :eek:

Did she used to be a man?

ReputationRep:
    http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20..._hair_cole.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.