Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which FasttFood shop would YOU visit? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Which fast food shop do you prefer?
    Whitecastle
    5.33%
    KFC
    32.00%
    McDonalds
    49.33%
    BurgerKing
    13.33%
    SFC
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Bean)
    Why isn't Subway on this poll?!

Best restaurant ever...
    You're right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    What's a whitecastle?

I'd go to KFC because I love Toasted Salsa Twisters :coma:
    The chips are ****e, but.
    Whitecastle is a large american fast food chain (not large in comparison to Mcdonalds though). Not available in the UK... there was an Undercover Boss USA on channel 4 a few weeks back about it. I've lived in the US, and I'd not even heard of it until that program and judging by what they look like, they are pretty "special" :teehee:

Personally, it's all about Ken's fried chicken for me... and no I don't mean KFC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Taco bell
    yumm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocarinaoftime)
    That would be Wales.
    Alright, I heard you get really drunk then wear skirts over there. Is that true?

ReputationRep:
    WTH is whitecastle?

ReputationRep:
    KFC, at the moment, but my opinion changes every now and again.
    I'm not the biggest fan of fast food anyway, to be honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    Chick-fil-A. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)

Personally, it's all about Ken's fried chicken for me... and no I don't mean KFC
    KENS!! if you mean the dodgy chicken shop that tastes like absolute sex after a night out, i take my hat off to you sir. mega meal deal all the wayy!

other than that, can't beat a mcdonalds :coma: all those wasted years i was a vegetarian... what was i thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    KENS!! if you mean the dodgy chicken shop that tastes like absolute sex after a night out, i take my hat off to you sir. mega meal deal all the wayy!

other than that, can't beat a mcdonalds :coma: all those wasted years i was a vegetarian... what was i thinking
    Indeed I am :five:

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to white castle on a glider with harold and kumar.

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of whitecastle. :erm:

I'd choose Burger King.

ReputationRep:
    None, they are all a threat for my health, a threat for my time and not lastly, my pocket!!!

ReputationRep:
    KFC.

ReputationRep:
    mc donalds =]

ReputationRep:
    McD's :dice:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike_mike)
    None, they are all a threat for my health, a threat for my time and not lastly, my pocket!!!
    I don't think one burger / week would harm your health. Your body needs fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    I don't think one burger / week would harm your health. Your body needs fat.
    I totally agree with you but there are a lot of categories and subcategories of fats(monounsaturated, polyunsaturated etc), some are better-digested by your body than others so you should pay attention to this.
    Plus, as you mentioned, there has to be some reason in eating any kind of food, and when it comes to this kind..even more reason.
    Everything can turn as being bad if you exaggerate.

You can check this with any source seems trustworthy.

ReputationRep:
    What is Whitecastle?

ReputationRep:
    McD's or KFC.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.