Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    lol If you think Eastbrook is bad, check Warren school :rofl:

It has the double of everything you mentioned, and ahs been in the bottom for the last 10 years

Well, when you get your GCSEs done, apply for All Saints 6th form, strict but a good school

Or Sydney :ninja:
    lol I was thinking of applying to Robert Clark or Havering Sixth form didn't know All-Saints was gd but thx I'll check it out

ReputationRep:
    Mine's not a chav and it's not funny but it gets on my goat a little.
    If something good ever happens to him, he'll put "thank you, God" at the end and attributes almost everything to God, or will post how he need guidance or something. I may just hide his status updates actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    All from the same person. Bare in mind, this is only from December, and I've missed out loads. She's also younger than me and has 2 kids, and her mum is on her FB. Highlighted the :lolwut: ones:
    Holy ****e.

And i thought I knew some slutty people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilzoldier)
    lol still not as bad as eastbrook though, theres a fight every day, kids smoking and selling drugs at the back field, crap teachers AND we are on the bottom of the league tables, only like 33% A-C rate absolute crap
    Ahh Dagenham you gotta love it really

You guys support your local team?? I certainly hope so!! We're the Red and Blue army!!! <3

ReputationRep:
    ha dad just farted and now cnt play on cod got to see through the gap of the door to watch lol not good

2011 best had take a massive **** on 2010!

put this as your status,and see what people want from
    you:
    1) a kiss.
    2) an apology!
    3) a hug.
    ...(tharr be more)4) a relationship.
    5) become bestfriends (:
    6) a date
    7) a laugh.
    8) a good drink.
    9) another chance

isnt it weird when u walk up 2 a door and realise its locked you wait for 10 mins when u stand rite by the door and u asume that in that 10 mins that the door is open but its not. always the case in a mornin waiting for seminar 12 2 get opened. and wat pisses me of most is the cleaners. 40 yrs past there sell by. they open door then lock it KNOWING i want that room. bloody cheek

ReputationRep:
    I removed all the cretins from my FB, so this is the worst I have
    "Rio made a gd point on twitter...are all the shops closing for the safety of the public???"
    generally more annoying because he has a status update every couple hours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Count Stefular)

You guys support your local team?? I certainly hope so!! We're the Red and Blue army!!! &lt;3
    Some of us do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawberryKoi)
    "so proud of my lil sexy man, mummy luvs u my ickle snug bug."

._.

I don't really care about her statuses though, I'm just proud of her for taking good care of the baby and of her boyfriend who decided to get a job instead of claiming benefits. Don't have her on facebook anymore, though. :o:
    Uggh, most of the chavs from my school put things like that. And a girl I used to have on mine was a nice person but a complete retard, whose sister used to constantly frape her with delightful things like "X have never wiped my arse eww" and mentions her boyfriend in every single post, and always calls him "my man" :indiff:

The nympho lady made me laugh a lot due to the fact her mum is on her friends :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Some of us do
    ah good, probably not the best to admit it out loud though ey darlin?? We're doing a poor job this season ah well, league two here we come
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    Uggh, most of the chavs from my school put things like that. And a girl I used to have on mine was a nice person but a complete retard, whose sister used to constantly frape her with delightful things like "X have never wiped my arse eww" and mentions her boyfriend in every single post, and always calls him "my man" :indiff:

The nympho lady made me laugh a lot due to the fact her mum is on her friends :hahaha:
    Sounds like half the people from my old school. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ah good, probably not the best to admit it out loud though ey darlin?? We're doing a poor job this season ah well, league two here we come
    yes, I couldn't believe it when I heard that. Come on Daggers :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Post funny status from you chavy friends

Don't worry, they will never find out :ninja:

"Its ****ed hw sum1 make u fall for them and them disappear out of ur life and they wanted you 4 tym I dnt know mate its ****ed"

"Pure bored at work strapin a j in da toilets p.s send dem BB pinz through LIVO LOL"

"I dont wanna lose no body close to me some of my family and friendz ave died allready but i ave to stay strong coz i ave cried allready"

Two days after...

"Welcome to dagenham where we gangbang where we slam gramz walk through da hood and all u hear is bang bang. Datz a hole in in ur hip and in ur spline ur nt a bady wht do u mean dnt wanna **** wid grevz and da team"

"MONEYZ DA MOTIVE. REAL TALK"

"I c da ragz but i am livin in da richis"

[I] "If u hear gunshotz when u wake up and when u go sleep den ur in dagenham 4 real any1 dat comment dis is odt ( on dis ting ) real"
    [/I
    ]^^Followed by an unanswered reply saying "why would there be gunshots in Dagenham?"

Do you have any more funny FB statuses?

PS: These statuses are all from gangsters wannabes, not real hood gangsters.
    if these statuses are from white people this is imberessing to a new level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    if these statuses are from white people this is imberessing to a new level
    LOL They are

ReputationRep:

You guys support your local team?? I certainly hope so!! We're the Red and Blue army!!! <3
    Do you live in Barking and Dagenham?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Do you live in Barking and Dagenham?:eek:
    near there yeahh its not so bad really, the drugs, violence and general crappyness is only a problem if that kind of stuff bothers you :P x

ReputationRep:
    :rofl3:

That was quite painful to read, anyone that writes &quot;brehs&quot; instead of boys should slap themselves :yep:

(Original post by PaperSnowAGhost!)
    :lolwut:

Why do you have her on fb and how old is she?

(Original post by MJay91)
    Holy moly! :eek:

(Original post by unknown demon)
    There is something ironic about that.

(Original post by PaperSnowAGhost!)
    Fair enough i suppose, i got the similar stuff like that

(Original post by hamijack)
    Holy ****e.

And i thought I knew some slutty people...
    Today's latest statuses:

is jumpin in bed and watchin redtube x x x

any1 knw any guud erotic movies plz x

-i can send one or two if you'd like...
    -Ok yes plz. Gurl on gurl plz
    -? Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Bubbles*de*Milo, I think before deleting those friends, you should slap them across the face. maybe logic will appear in front of their eyes if you do that :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I want a chavmobile! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Ah redtube, memories... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Omg I was going to post a status from my friend who posts updates about her baby all the time....

then realise she's CREATED a PROFILE for the baby!!! WEIRD.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.