Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream that i was a murderer once and was trying to hide my tracks - i was scared for my life! lol
    had a dream that a close relative died..i woke up crying
    i have lots of weird dreams lol

ReputationRep:
    I felt emotional pain as well as physical in my dreams....I can't remember when it was though.
    I was feeling scared when I was in some scary place and I was running and fell. That was some freaky dream with skeletons chasing me 0.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Yeah the sex was great. All 15 seconds of it.
    Ah, you mean all 150 minutes of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Ah, you mean all 150 minutes of it?
    Ha. Suuure.

PS When's round #2?

ReputationRep:
    Ive never felt pain in a dream, ive been crying in my dreams and woken up crying before though

ReputationRep:
    I am very attached to my mom and one night, I dreamed of loosing her. I was crying badly in my dream and weeping until my eyes were blood red and my eyes got smaller and my face pale. My mum woke me up at 3 am looking worried and anxious. She told me that I was crying for an hour or so and my sis got scared ( she sleeps next to me ) and woke my mum up. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I had blood red small eyes and a pale face to stare on. I obviously hug my mom so tight and began weeping in her arms. I slept that night beside my mom and will never forget it.

Oh btw..you never experience new stuff in your dreams until or unless you have had it in your real life. For eg, if you are dreaming of eating cherries .. but in real life .. you havent ever eaten them...then you will never feel the taste of cherries in your dream.
    Hope you get it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    Ive never felt pain in a dream, ive been crying in my dreams and woken up crying before though
    this feels so bad after :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the sex with you was great.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    Do you STALK my posts making them in some way sexual towards you?! Weird!

ReputationRep:
    Why is this in current affairs?

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream once about being hurt in the back (not sure how now) but I felt pain in the bottom of my back. Twas scay at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Do you STALK my posts because they are in some way sexual towards you?! Sexy!
    Sorry?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    I had a dream once about being hurt in the back (not sure how now) but I felt pain in the bottom of . Twas scay at the time.
    Pain in your ass? It sounds like you are into weird stuff.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I have felt pain, but it's usually because I just banged my head on a table while asleep :lol: I tend to wake up very quickly afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Shall we just have sex?
    Listen, if we do this, just this ONCE, will you stop stalking me?!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Pain in your ass? It sounds like you are into weird stuff.
    Sure whatever you like to think. But 'fraid I meant in my back.

ReputationRep:
    Listen, if we do this, just this ONCE, will you stop stalking me?!!!!
    :eek: You conceit desire of sex with anyone by changing my posts. I'm not interested in having sex with you. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    Sure whatever you like to think of my body. But 'fraid I meant in my vagina.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    All the time. Not just pain though, all sorts of sensations, and they all feel totally realistic, but then again when you're in a dream it's the only reality you know, so it is real to you at that point and anything in it is going to seem perfectly real.

ReputationRep:
    When I approach a situation in my dream where I was going to feel pain, I always seem to stir and kind of wake up for a moment before going back to sleep again.

But if I feel pain in real life during my sleep (or thirst) I -know- it's real and not part of my dream.

My post doesn't even make any sense.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.