Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your partner going on a clubbing holiday with friends? Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    How old are you
    im 17 shes 16, theres a year and a month between us. it goes without saying last night she got hit on "two or three times" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've taken drugs, so you're wrong already.

Look, I've done more girls this year alone than you have all your life. And trust me, if I were in Bolton right now, I'd be one of the men shagging your girl. Life? Boring? Hah.

So no, I'm not that common a person you think I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Stay in school, say no to drugs, go to university, get a job, get a wife, have kids, die.

Wow, you have probably got to be the most common person I have ever seen on TSR. You're life must be boring as ****.
    that dudes Chinese, what do you expect lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    I've taken drugs, so you're wrong already.

Look, I've done more girls this year alone than you have all your life. And trust me, if I were in Bolton right now, I'd be one of the men shagging your girl. Life? Boring? Hah.

So no, I'm not that common a person you think I am.
    Now you're trying to impress me by telling me you've done drugs and how many girls you've ****ed? Are you for real? lol, you're such a LAD.

(no, you're not actually. you're still nothing but a commoner lololol)

ReputationRep:
    Now you're trying to impress me by telling me you've done drugs and how many girls you've ****ed? Are you for real? lol, you're such a LAD.

(no, you're not actually. you're still nothing but a commoner lololol)
    Nawh, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you actually edited your post, you wrote the "Edit" part in when you were writing it for the first time to make it look like you edited it. You're probably the biggest loser on TSR, and TSR is full of them. And you are the biggest one. Out of them all. You. Penis.

ReputationRep:
    Likely to cheat imo, you could just do the sensible thing, ask no questions and hear no lies. Anyone she porks is not going to be back in England around her, isn't going to split you two up, isn't going to have any effect on your life. Just make sure she gets and STI check when she gets back. imo if you shag around when you're on holiday, it stays on holiday. It's just a bit of fun.

Depends whether you live logically or emotionally. I wouldn't like a partner cheating on me, but I know that if I was drunk, on holiday and a hot girl was up for it, I wouldn't say no.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is typically childish to go clubbing. mallorca clubbers are just ridiculous to my mind. if she needs it she is just a girl and not a woman.

I would let her go and laugh about it. tell her that you wil broke up if she is cheating. you can´t forbid if she wants to go.

I would never go out without my partner. but people are different.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not Chinese, but your girlfriend did ask me for favours.

Edit: oh wait. what girlfriend
    dude your chinese, just accept it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    dude your chinese, just accept it
    You know, I would, but seeing as I'm an Indian of Pakistani descent living in Hong Kong, I won't.

ReputationRep:
    You know, I would, but seeing as I'm an Indian of Pakistani descent living in Hong Kong, I won't.
    unlucky, you wish you were Chinese lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you actually edited your post, you wrote the "Edit" part in when you were writing it for the first time to make it look like you edited it. You're probably the biggest loser on TSR, and TSR is full of them. And you are the biggest one. Out of them all. You. Penis.
    A nerve has been touched a tad too hard for poor edd. Sorry man, I didn't know insulting you over the Internet would hurt this much.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, psht, I'd rather be a masculine man than be a Chinese.
    fair point

ReputationRep:
    A nerve has been touched a tad too hard for poor edd. Sorry man, I didn't know insulting you over the Internet would hurt this much.
    Well it does, you should have more empathy for other people. The internet is a serious business for some, especially TSR. ****ing penins **** piece of ****. Who do you thik you are?

ReputationRep:
    lol, there are plenty of chinese who are masculine, much like there are plenty of whites, asians and blacks who are femboys.

ReputationRep:
    Well it does, you should have more empathy for other people. The internet is a serious business for some, especially TSR. ****ing penins **** piece of ****. Who do you thik you are?
    Came here with the goal of pissing you off. Obviously I've been successful at that

ReputationRep:
    Came here with the goal of pissing you off. Obviously I've been successful at that
    I came here with the goal of being pissed off, so I guess I too am a winner, yay celebrations in the usual manor of a group orgy please, your place or mine?

ReputationRep:
    I came here with the goal of being pissed off, so I guess I too am a winner, yay celebrations in the usual manor of a group orgy please, your place or mine?
    Me and your girl. You can observe the master.

ReputationRep:
    Me and your girl. You can observe the master.
    I'm gay, shes a ******, but please go on right ahead and show me your moves.

ReputationRep:
    DON'T cheat on her just because you think she might! That's so stupid!

I went on a girls clubbing holiday last year (Innovation in the sun) and I knew my then bf wasn't keen on the idea of it but I'd already planned this months ago at a time when we had split up. Anyway I went and had many guys trying it on with me, I never once got with any of them, or even danced with them. I made clear that I had a boyfriend to other guys because I didn't want to cheat on him.

I came back and found out that my boyfriend slept with someone else because he thought I'd be doing the same over there. It was so heartbreaking, I tried my best and didn't even have another guy touch me and he went and did that. I wish I had cheated on him to be honest.

So just don't cheat just becase you think your other half might! It's wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.