Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miley Cyrus caught with another girl! Yet another scandal for her! Watch

ReputationRep:
    who gives a ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Ah c'mon look where she is and the look on her face. Shes not exactly looking worried or trying to stop him. + they are on a sofa, probably at somebodies house..
    Looks more like a nightclub to me. And really? That looks like a pretty shocked face to me. What face do you make when you're shocked? Cos most people look like Miley Does in that photo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Looks more like a nightclub to me. And really? That looks like a pretty shocked face to me. What face do you make when you're shocked? Cos most people look like Miley Does in that photo.
    Well maybe it was rather clumsy of her to be doing that in a very public area to further lower her reputation. There's nothing wrong with lesbians, but what shes doing there isn't great role model behaviour is it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Well maybe it was rather clumsy of her to be doing that in a very public area to further lower her reputation. There's nothing wrong with lesbians, but what shes doing there isn't great role model behaviour is it .
    No one is going to turn lesbian after seeing Miley Cyrus do it, DW.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really care if she didn't go out of her way to try make people think she's a role model. Other than that it's her life why should I give a crap what she does with it.

ReputationRep:
    I would still bang her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vijaygupta2)
    I would still bang her.
    Well that's decent of you, I'm sure she appreciates it

ReputationRep:
    She could of chose a hotter girl surely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    I think the reason she's being called out on it, even though other teenagers her age probably act the same way, is because she is looked up to by, and considered a role model for girls who are much younger than her.

Miley Cyrus' general fan base is likely to be those who watch the disney channel - probably people around age 12 and younger. Maybe it wouldn't be so good if they started attempting to emulate her behaviour. Kids are impressionable.
    Oh yeah, I do kinda agree with that. It seems to me that she does want to move away from that clean image though, for a more adult life, but it's pretty difficult to considering all these points raised. Anyway, I don't particularly agree with entertainers being role models for kids, when their only role should be to entertain :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Anyway, I don't particularly agree with entertainers being role models for kids, when their only role should be to entertain :dontknow:
    I think it just happens naturally though. When a person's entertainment is targeted towards young children, they sort of automatically become role models for them. Kids are like that - they do what they see others doing. Maybe their only role should be to entertain, but I think influencing young people is often a side effect of that.

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest, if she was my daughter I would discipline her for her bad behaviour. She gets away with murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha_Male)
    Good girl turned bad girl Miley Cyrus is in trouble yet again after being caught doing raunchy things with another girl.

Source: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/12...stage-teaser-1

What is it with her lately....she was recently caught with a bong, and shortly before that was caught underage drinking. And even more still, she was seen smoking a cigarette not long before that.

She really needs to sort herself out, she's going off the rails.
    What's so bad about "doing raunchy things with another girl"?

You do realize that Salvia is harmless and legal?

You do realize that underage drinking is VERY common? Would you say that all underage drinkers are "going off the rails"?

Nobody cares that she smoked a cigarette.

Conclusion: Lighten up, and enter the real world.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhahaha strong name to thread content correlation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Source)
    Her Blackberry sits on her left.
    Oh the horror!:ahhhhh:

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    good PR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobSon)

Nobody cares that she smoked a cigarette.
    If nobody cares, why is it always headline news in the papers/magazines etc when a celeb is seen smoking, drinking, doing drugs, etc?

ReputationRep:
    That's hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha_Male)
    If nobody cares, why is it always headline news in the papers/magazines etc when a celeb is seen smoking, drinking, doing drugs, etc?
    I'll rephrase: Only morons who think that smoking a cigarette is somehow morally wrong care - it's SMOKING A CIGARETTE - not a big deal at all.

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly a looker, is she?

What's she done is hardly scandalous, since pretty much all teenagers smoke a cigarette/ underage drink etc. at one point, and I highly doubt she asked the girl she's with to... lick her nipple (?) and pose with her for a photograph.

And while it wouldn't matter if it was any other teenager, the fact is, she is a role model for thousands of young girls and should be conscious of her behaviour. If she insists on doing things like that, she could at least make more of an effort to hide it.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing she's done is allowed pictures to be taken which would go public and damage her image. What she actually does in these pictures is perfectly fine. Just bad PR.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.