Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to initiate sex? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OP, if you want to know what do, PM me for a GUARANTEED solution.

You'll need, some latex gloves, a block of cheese, a cardboard box, Call of Duty Black Ops and a console to play it on, 'Langman's Medical Embryology', a stopwatch, a map, small change, some paint, paracetamol and chloroform.

ReputationRep:
    Sing this, from out of the blue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubus)
    var mysexex = new Sex(mypartner)
    mysex.init()
    Shouldn't you create the constructor first?

You know, something like:

public class Sex {
    extends SexualIntercourse implements ActionListener

public Foreplay() {

//code here

}
    public dryHump() {

//code here

public sexyUndress() {

// code here

}

public sexOral() {

//code here

}

public sexPuss() {

//code here

}

public sexAnal() {

//code here

}

...or some **** like that, so at least you've got something to work with, right?

(Original post by Kiwiguy)
    what the smeg are you on about?
    Nerdy programming ****e. True stuff, when you get it.

(Original post by aeterno)
    Tell him to stuff you like a turkey.
    Lil' bit o' anal stuffing makes the world "OOOOOOO"... just make sure you basted it well, yeah hey hey hey!

ReputationRep:
    Just do whatever feels right at the time No point planning it.

ReputationRep:
    wear something nice sit close to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    I get mates rates from my mates mum, thats why.... :sexface:
    Sick bugger... :mmm:

Still, I get same rates for all networks, so I'm not too bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Haha, what made you think that!

But in answer to OP, make out with him for a few minutes, slip your hand down his pants, and just something like "Oh, so whats this here". Start undressing him, he will do the same, and lead from there.

I'm no sure. :lol:
    I just assumed most tsrians were reasonably intelligent!

Foo Fighters in your sig. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Sit on his hips and kiss him. Alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logical ad)
    Deploy penis.

If you don't have one, display mammary glands painted (tastefully) as targets and pronounce yourself ready, willing and able.
    It's times like this I am way pissed off with myself for flinging my +rep around with gay abandon too early in the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_*)
    Yessss i know what anonymous means....but surely not every anonymous person joined in November 1999...
    You just made my day. No idea how much i laughed at that comment :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Get him to rub his hard **** against your clit til you're wet. THATS WHAT I DO OMG!

ReputationRep:
    Say I want you

ReputationRep:
    As other ppl have mentioned, just be a bit more touchy feely towards him!, more than usual! & if he responds to you in the same way then lightley suggest that maybe you should go upstairs or take things further upstairs or whatever. & if your already upstairs & your sitting on his bed together then while kissing him lightley push him down towards the covers..I think he'll get your meaning. Like, if by that stage your still kissing then start unbuttoning his shirt, or if he starts doing that to you then he'll know your ready by you not stopping him!

Or if you've spoken to him about having sex before & you told him you weren't ready before then tell him that you're ready. He'll know what u mean wink wink!

Alternatively, if you're the type to not getting embarrassed about being the initiater then you could always straddle him & say "I want you inside me" or something kinky like that lol!

Wow, that was a bit wierd saying all that! I hope when I get a bf eventually, that after dating for a few wks (I'd like to get to know him 1st lol!) he initiates sex exactly like how I've just suggested & that he asks if "this" is ok!! I can just imagine my reaction that if I'm ready then I'd shyly nod! Magical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I thought only smart people joined TSR?
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you have an itch in your vagina and needs to be scratched by his ****

If that fails tell him to jizz on your face....i find the most subtle approaches to be most effective

Say: Are you gonna bang doe?

ReputationRep:
      It usually begins with penetration.

Don't quote me on that though, I'm hardly an expert.

ReputationRep:
      pick up the xbox controller press: X-O-O START.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.