Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much does the average girl want sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    with my boyfriend, almost every day. but no, i'd never screw a random guy.

*you lay down with a dog, you get fleas*

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl. I can't see myself ever turning down sex. But not with a complete stranger, even if they were 'decent looking'. A decent looking person who I liked: yes, a decent looking person who I don't like: no.

ReputationRep:
    I want sex a lot of the time, but only with very very attractive men.

ReputationRep:
    when the mood arises.

ReputationRep:
    My ex and I slept together near enough every day?

ReputationRep:
    All the time. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well I think of having sex everyday, not all day everyday, but definately everyday! My mind always seems to wonder what it would be like to have sex (obviously I'm a virgin). I probably think about having a bf more tho! Whether I'd think about sex more when I have a bf, Idk! I'll have to see!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when I think about/look at guys I find attractive.

I was thinking about it today whilst I was perving on Sam from true blood, for example.

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    wanting sex =/= wanting to do it with just any guy
    This, so much.

I want good sex, aka the kind you only have with someone you really care about a lot. Unfortunately that does not equate to just anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    er, I'm all for sex but I wouldn't sleep with every average looking guy out there.
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    I do want it quite a lot, though I wouldn't do it with any 'average' looking guy
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Pretty much this,
    but I wouldn't sleep with any average guy.
    (Original post by LauriC)
    I am a girl. I can't see myself ever turning down sex. But not with a complete stranger, even if they were 'decent looking'. A decent looking person who I liked: yes, a decent looking person who I don't like: no.
    (Original post by fredscarecrow)
    I want sex a lot of the time, but only with very very attractive men.
    I think I’m beginning to understand why you girls are not getting enough. You’re all shagging the same guy. Give him a break for christ sake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    ITT: Average looking girls sticking their noses up at average looking guys.

And women always disagree with me when I say that the majority of women sleep with the minority of (good looking) men. Even though all of the evidence availalbe on the subject points towards this being the case.

I then argue that women are more shallow than men because they demand higher standards of looks in men than men do in women, when they (women) are only average looking themselves. It's just biological, happens in a lot of organisms, especially mammals, that a minority of the males of the species have access to all of the females.
    You're absolutely right. Most women think they're perfect princesses. It's sad and pathetic that women have become so shallow, and it's no wonder why we're seeing a lot more single people and more break-ups/divorces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    I do want it quite a lot, though I wouldn't do it with any 'average' looking guy
    When a hard penis penetrates a wet vagina and hands are on breasts every guy & girl forgets the face.LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    The average girl wants sex precisely 12.27% of the time.

I'd say roughly 65.87 % of my time :yep::perv:

ReputationRep:
    Two or three times a day if they fancy you.

Obviously if you're a god-ugly loser with a **** personality you might struggle to find a girl that fancies you. But in general, an average guy can get an average girl. The problem with most guys is that they drastically over-rate their own attractiveness, and hence aim way, way too high.

ReputationRep:
    A lot.

With my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    33.333 (recurring, of course) percent of the time.

ReputationRep:
    I think females probably have the same amount of sexual urges as males, but are less likely to pursue them as often by 'lowering their standards'.

Not that that's a bad thing! Do whatever satisfies you. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Women's sex drive is not that radically different from men's . It's just that they appear to have more self-control than men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    My gf is usually up for it at least once a day.
    I can confirm that, I want my bf to have sex with me even three times a day :'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I speak for myself (and perhaps on behalf of most teenage men) when I say i'd willingly do any average looking girl.

But, are girls the same?
    Averagely, a girl wants to have sex twice a day....am i right girls???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.