Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Men) I had a haircut so how do I achieve this Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    IT MUST NOT BE DONE!!!

Do you wear skinny jeans as well young man:mad: ?
    I have. The Justin Beiber cut does suit me. I never saw the problem with it. It was a bit massive, and need a slight cut but not a drastic asian cut. It is bad.
    I am waiting till my hair grows back...

I don't wear skinny jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    rep for you two
    but yeah i have kinda short hair and i do what somebody else said before...wet the hair before towel drying em...putting clay on and getting the hair to what i roughly want before using hair-dryer for more precision work and top it all off with a bit of hairspray
    thanks.

ReputationRep:
    IT MUST NOT BE DONE!!!

Do you wear skinny jeans as well young man:mad: ?

Lolwut.

So what exactly is wrong if a southern Asian has more hair than the usal 'ShOrt Back N sidezzz!!''

Anyway, TC I suggest that the next time you cut your hair, just tell the barber to trim it but keep the same design. Coconut oil also helps from what I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    Lolwut.

So what exactly is wrong if a southern Asian has more hair than the usal 'ShOrt Back N sidezzz!!''

Anyway, TC I suggest that the next time you cut your hair, just tell the barber to trim it but keep the same design. Coconut oil also helps from what I know.
    There is nothing wrong with an asian person having beiber cut than the short, back and sides lol. I don't even look asian, so even then I can get away with it without much disgust.
    I been using coconut oil lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    Lolwut.

I'm sorry i have a bit of an issue with pretty boy asian guys, it's the skinny jeans that really do my nut in. Dw though, i don't get violent or anything

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry i have a bit of an issue with pretty boy asian guys, it's the skinny jeans that really do my nut in. Dw though, i don't get violent or anything

"Pretty boy asian guys". I admit I did have skinny jeans but I do go for the bulkier one sorta ...

Whatever I get from jack/jones.

I just like my beiber cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    "Pretty boy asian guys". I admit I did have skinny jeans but I do go for the bulkier one sorta ...

Whatever I get from jack/jones.

I just like my beiber cut.
    As long as they're not those ones that literally look as though you're wearing tights it's all good

I suppose Luke thingy of off scrubs has rather good hair, if you're going for that look, then that is rather understandable, the beiber cut............c'mon man !

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're not those ones that literally look as though you're wearing tights it's all good

I suppose Luke thingy of off scrubs has rather good hair, if you're going for that look, then that is rather understandable, the beiber cut............c'mon man !
    They do not look like tights, I assure you.

I admit, before I had a hair cut, my hair was quite similar to freddie off skins (luke pasqualino) . Now, I have the Pakistani cut, much to my disappointment. Can't wait till it grows back to the way it was.

ReputationRep:
    They do not look like tights, I assure you.

I admit, before I had a hair cut, my hair was quite similar to freddie off skins (luke pasqualino) . Now, I have the Pakistani cut, much to my disappointment. Can't wait till it grows back to the way it was.
    Ah, now i'm not really a fan of the pakistani cut, but i'd have to say i take greater contention with the beeb cut, maybe find a nice midway? And phew no obscene tights

ReputationRep:
    Ah, now i'm not really a fan of the pakistani cut, but i'd have to say i take greater contention with the beeb cut, maybe find a nice midway? And phew no obscene tights
    lol
    I don't think a mid way could be achieved. :sorry:

lol phew lol

ReputationRep:
    JUSTIN BIEBER?! Man, don't admit that s***!!!

Can you stop referring it to a Pakistani cut! If you get it cut to a short back and sides then you got it cut to a short back and sides! It's like when I went to get a haircut and some (drunk) guy asked my barber if i'm getting a black man's haircut! I flipped, a haircut is a f****ing haircut!

If I was to say to you "Your going for a Justin Bieber look, you must want to have a white guy's hairstyle." Then that would mean i'm narrow-minded! It's not one hairstyle for one group of people and one for another! A hairstyle is a hairstyle!

Anywho, had to get that out my system! Now, you have a haircut your not happy with, don't worry, it's hair, it'll grow back. The best you can do is try and rock it as best as you can (which i gather your trying to do) so keep trying different hairstyles with different methods!

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know_ThySelf)
    JUSTIN BIEBER?! Man, don't admit that s***!!!

Can you stop referring it to a Pakistani cut! If you get it cut to a short back and sides then you got it cut to a short back and sides! It's like when I went to get a haircut and some (drunk) guy asked my barber if i'm getting a black man's haircut! I flipped, a haircut is a f****ing haircut!

If I was to say to you "Your going for a Justin Bieber look, you must want to have a white guy's hairstyle." Then that would mean i'm narrow-minded! It's not one hairstyle for one group of people and one for another! A hairstyle is a hairstyle!

Anywho, had to get that out my system! Now, you have a haircut your not happy with, don't worry, it's hair, it'll grow back. The best you can do is try and rock it as best as you can (which i gather your trying to do) so keep trying different hairstyles with different methods!

Good Luck!
    k, calm down. White guy hairstyle- I am known as a coconut.

I am waiting till it grows, takes ages...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure that's fine. I suppose it's hard to... umm accept 'unusual' things.

I'll give myself for example. I used to have short hair and the usual, but since last year I've grown it to 'medium' length, I should mention that my hair is nothing like Biebers (maybe a bit). I'm asian and seriously, I swere there were at least 5 people who randomly told me that my hair was 'awesome' and that it looks good on me.

:yep:

Umm, I'm not showing off! Just trying to say that being different shouldnt mean bad...

ReputationRep:
    sorry for that i dun know...

ReputationRep:
    k, calm down. White guy hairstyle- I am known as a coconut.

I am waiting till it grows, takes ages...
    Who called it a white guy hairstyle?! You have a hairstyle... just a hairstyle! That's my point! I would'nt call you a coconut nor specify one group of people with a particular hairstyle *hint hint*

Just put a hat on if you think it's that bad! In all honesty you'll be waiting like 3months before you get that length...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know_ThySelf)
    Who called it a white guy hairstyle?! You have a hairstyle... just a hairstyle! That's my point! I would'nt call you a coconut nor specify one group of people with a particular hairstyle *hint hint*

Just put a hat on if you think it's that bad! In all honesty you'll be waiting like 3months before you get that length...
    lol.

I am wearing a hat and sometimes using clay to spike it.

I am waiting till it resumes to normal.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.