He is dead.
    http://www.dragtimes.com/images/1622...hall-Astra.gif

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dragtimes.com/images/1622...hall-Astra.gif

ReputationRep:
    My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Hes in Fox River State Penitentiary.

The US government set him up and now he is inside facing the electric chair.

Don't worry though, Scofield will get him out. Its all part of series 5 of Prison Break.

Apparently his cell mate is Tupac but hasn't been confirmed yet.

They are both set to escape 7 hours before death row in series 7 :eek: - the Tupac number 7 conspiracy theory.

They will then set up a play school in Mexico.

Apparently the governor was gutted when they found out it was Michael Jackson coming into the prison. When he heard MJ was coming he thought it was Michael Jordan so he was very excited as he thought he'd have the best Prison Basketball team in the US.

Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

ReputationRep:
    This thread and the OP are priceless :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Good. :yep:

There's a few Illuminati, NWO fanatics on TSR though.

If you don't believe in the Illuminati (which I'm not saying I do) you definitely have to agree there are elitists. Why do the media feel the need to constantly put out shows, movies, songs and medi with their logos and subliminal messages, its everywhere. you simply cannot deny that we are being taken advantage of through propaganda.

Edit: why the neg rating, am I saying something which isn't true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    Did you just write Michael Jackson in image tags and expect a picture to come up..
    I can't stop laughing :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I heard from some guys that he did fake his own death so he can come back in a huge tour, Michael Jackson: Resurrection.

Of course it's probably not true. He's dead as dead.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man, I saw him kicking it at McDonald's with Elvis, Tupac and Biggie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Where would he go? I think his face is fairly recognisable, so he would have a tough time hiding. Unless hes gone to a monastery in india or something...
    Yeah, because aesthetically, he would fit right into place in a crowd of Indian monks.......

ReputationRep:
    Micheal Jackson is a peadofile :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like just another strange conspiracy theory.
    Without any proof that's all it is at the moment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.