Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are guys obsessed with this girl? (Pic) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can we ask, what is the reason you're curious to know whether guys are obsessed with this girl? What makes you say we are, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Average just like me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    I don't find her ugly, she's pretty but not stunning at all.
    Ali is more prettier though.
    Agreed!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    She's nothing special - 5.5/10

The girl behind her however... 6.5/10 to 7/10

ReputationRep:
    i follow them on youtube. She is pretty and shes got a hot body to match

ReputationRep:
    Very average.
    Though it is nice to see her make such an effort with her makeup and hair............HA :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Totally plain. Looks a bit greasy.

ReputationRep:
    I have literally never seen her in my life or know anyone thats obsessed with or even know who she is.

ReputationRep:
    Is not my type.haha

(Original post by katyness)
    OP, just admit that's you and you want to know what people think about you.
    (Original post by Melon_smasher)
    hotter than the sun!!!!

is it u btw?
    (Original post by Lozza_00)
    I take it thats you op
    Not me.
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Does the guy you like want her, OP?
    No, I don't know her.

(Original post by MoanyLisa)
    :lolwut: Where did you get obsessed from? I thought I'd see something in the video to indicate she was some sort of Marilyn Monroe-esque man hypnotiser, but - no.

OP is weird.
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Can we ask, what is the reason you're curious to know whether guys are obsessed with this girl? What makes you say we are, anyway.
    I should have explained myself properly! As someone has already mentioned, these people do daily vlogs..and every time this girl is in a vlog, guys go crazy in the comments. I think she's very pretty but I don't understand why guys are obsessed with her? Every other comment is about her being hot etc I sound like a b!tch, I promise I'm not! She seems lovely and very genuine..I'm just a bit :confused:

ReputationRep:
    heh?

ReputationRep:
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    that's Dantev (sp) when i see her in vids she seems pretty cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete.

The girl at 9:51 in this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tZSfu0Qns

Screen shot

If you're a guy, what do think of her?
    Just curious.
    She isnt somebody I would go for tbh
    Only taking into account the screenshot obviously there are other factors (personality etc)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    She looks kind of pretty. I didn't think I was obsessed with her though, but apparently all guys are, so I must be.

ReputationRep:
    When I saw the pic I was like wtf..I mean she's not ugly but she's not that pretty really. However when watching the video, there just seems something about her that makes her seem much more attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know about the girl but the guys around her are hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I should have explained myself properly! As someone has already mentioned, these people do daily vlogs..and every time this girl is in a vlog, guys go crazy in the comments. I think she's very pretty but I don't understand why guys are obsessed with her? Every other comment is about her being hot etc I sound like a b!tch, I promise I'm not! She seems lovely and very genuine..I'm just a bit :confused:
    It's possible that the numerous amount of comments may be to do with something that she has done, or based upon fame, instead of her looks.

ReputationRep:
    Is this you OP?

ReputationRep:
    If you look at her once she looks alright.

Look closely and the imperfections jump right out at you. Weird.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.