Right back at ya

Also..

Sorry for the minor threadjacking
    Oh gahdayum:cool:

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I immediately thought of JLS when I read the title :lol:
    Same! Eugh, their style of dressing is hideous, I don't know why guys would walk into a shop, see something like that, and think 'Ooh, that's nice, I bet if I wear that then the girls will be all over me!'. Strange men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    So when was you planning on telling us you went to a Gay Bar?

Only homo's wear them.

Im not homophobic either - homophobic means being scared of gays - I am not scared - I just think its scientifically wrong and sick. If I saw a guy in town wearing that I'd have to laugh at him to be fair.
    Aha, strangely enough, this was in a Wetherspoons! They had probably walked into the wrong place in that case...

ReputationRep:
    Their clothes, their choice.....let's leave it as that!

ReputationRep:
    disgusting

ReputationRep:
    The topman one isn't bad at all, I would consider buying it if it didn't have the thumb holes, they're a bit :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling, men will soon be able to buy corsets soon enough and also push-up bras to make their pecs look more defined.

ReputationRep:
    its an extension of skinny jeans, a way of saying, "hey ladies this is how scrawny I am, but at the same time I am 'fashionable' "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    So when was you planning on telling us you went to a Gay Bar?

Only homo's wear them.

Im not homophobic either - homophobic means being scared of gays - I am not scared - I just think its scientifically wrong and sick. If I saw a guy in town wearing that I'd have to laugh at him to be fair.
    Nah, the definition of homophobia has expanded beyond the realm of just fear; it's now an unjustified disdain of gay people.
    Furthermore, last time I checked, being gay was about being attracted to people of the same sex? I don't see how any conclusions in this area can be arrived at simply from seeing what kind of clothes they wear?

ReputationRep:
    I just died a little bit inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist of the south star)
    I have a feeling, men will soon be able to buy corsets soon enough and also push-up bras to make their pecs look more defined.
    I was thinking the same thing earlier! Besides, I know who will be the first to innovate such things for men...*

*Topman, the pioneers of god-awful fashion of course!

ReputationRep:
    uhh they look brutal how can they think wow i look good in my moob t-shirt

im just happy they didnt have chest hair ! even though a bit is nice on lads for that t-shirt it would just look totally wrong and sick on so many levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    I was thinking the same thing earlier! Besides, I know who will be the first to innovate such things for men...*

*Topman, the pioneers of god-awful fashion of course!
    The funny thing is I like a lot of top man clothes, but I would rather kill my self with a spork than wear them in the same manner topman models do!
    Some of their clothes are just.... What the **** were they thinking?!

Same goes for the topshop models too! They look like such idiots

ReputationRep:
    If I were a teenage girl who gets wet listening to JLS, I'd have totally enjoyed those pics.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA

ReputationRep:
    i know one guy who always wear these shirts for night out and i always see him on the dance floor...dancing alone :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosworth)
    Saw thread title, thought of this.

THIS ^^:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh, what a bunch of uncreative phaaggots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    Ridiculous. Especially when accompanied by the 'I've just pooed myself' pants.

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ce&pageSize=20
    His legs look like they're about 8 inches long. Awful.

ReputationRep:
    Not good. Not good at all... Especially the Topman one, what the heck's that about? :lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.