Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA ICT Info 3 Exam 26th Jan 2010 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penji_man)
    i hate ICT
    same, its like super hard this year compared to last year i got an A at AS this year i can see it going right down....

how you finding info4???

at least you got to do info3 in january so can resit if need be our teacher entered us for june!!

only get the one chance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aky122)
    At least you wrote a page. I just stopped on the first line! lol. Hopefully my info 4 coursework will be good enough!

(Original post by Miracl3)
    I talked hot it may effect the societ economy etc, and how future advances in technology like nanotechnology may help us and the effect e commerce has on us

I found the legislation realli dificult though

(Original post by oliviaL)
    I think my answers to the 20 mark and 18 mark were pretty bad :'( hello resit haha
    at least you guys got to sit it in january and see what it was like, our teacher has put us in for june! our only chance to take it and get a good grade before uni!

info4??!!! its so dam confusing and awkward to word??

hello D

ReputationRep:
    yayayayayay i got a B!!!! i need a D in my coursework for my B overall for uni!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a D. oh well resit ii is then

ReputationRep:
    Those notes are really good... but I dont think that they have all the info in them :/
    Do you know of any good ICT revision websites anyone???!!

ReputationRep:
    Handed in my coursework today 64/70
    amd no more ICT woooop

ReputationRep:
    For everyone doing a retake in the Summer (June) Here's a threat to share notes etc I'm going to put my notes up when i'm done http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post30724246
    Merci.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.