Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys what kind of smell do you like on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    I wear Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. The smell is really strong and VERY sweet and also lasts a long time. It costs about £15 for a medium sized (bright pink) bottle.

I also wear Flowerbomb which costs around £50. This too is really sweet.

Personally I prefer sugary sweet smells but its all down to personal taste. I dunno if my choice in perfume attracts guys, but i've never had any complaints. Infact all my ex boyfriends have all loved how i've smelt.
    I wear both of these too, good taste! I buy 'Fantasy' as a cheap alternative to Flowerbomb when I can't afford it :P Or if I dont wanna waste it...!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeoMyles)
    Body odour and 5 day old clothes
    HAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    I like to smell something flowery like lavander and or anything sweet and tutty fruity.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.