Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If they paid me for it yeah

ReputationRep:
    I'd sell them some crack while I'm at it

ReputationRep:
    Only if I could keep the change.

ReputationRep:
    It depends entirely on the circumstances: whether they looked like trouble, what they asked for, how politely they asked. I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't for random chavs hanging outside.. I'm 19 so I always just tell them "Sorry I'm 17!" because I don't want them to pick on me hahaha.. and anyway I can't be caught because I need to have a clear enhanced police disclosure as a physio student... probably nothing would happen but would hate to risk it. But for my sister who is nearly 18 then yes I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.H.T)
    What, are they supposed to have mind-reading powers and therefore be expected to know what their customers do with their products?
    Yes. I worked at a shop which sold LOADS of cigarettes and alcohol, and I was told multiple times that proxy sales were illegal and to refuse them at any sign of suspicion.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how fit they were and if they were willing to let me film them lez out.

ReputationRep:
    nope!
    i already have a warning for supplying to minors ( i had just turned 18 a couple of mates were still 17)
    i still bought for them nd would buy for lil bro but not worth it on randomers

ReputationRep:
    I'd take their money and run.

ReputationRep:
    I probably would, I'm too beta to say no.

ReputationRep:
    Still underage myself :P

ReputationRep:
    I just say Ive not got my id on me
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have a personal licence

ReputationRep:
    I'd think about it if I was 18.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't buy for strangers. I would if any of my underage friends asked, would be a bit hypocritical if I didn't because my older friends always bought me alcohol/**** from the age of 15.

ReputationRep:
    Me and a friend did because we were on a pub crawl, out of our faces and happily obliged what must have been kids around 14. Surprised we were served tbh, I was underage myself at the time and I could barely remember my name!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if they were hot and I thought I might be able to get some action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Id say yes on the condition they threw in a fiver/tenner for my troubles.
    (Original post by Noam Chomsky)
    I do. I get them to buy me 10 ciggys for the service though.
    This would sway me. But tbh no they can **** off.

Was asked in PBorough visiting my bf's family the same kids hang around that shop ALL day...I wouldn't fuel their fury and especially not for free. Likewise I don't have 20p, 10p or even a penny to give you, piss off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    I have, purely for a quiet life.
    This is usually the best thing, also depends where you are and at what time etc

ReputationRep:
    I turn 18 in two months and I'd have no problem buying it for my friends who weren't yet 18, but I wouldn't feel comfortable buying it for random strangers who came up to me and asked me.

Then again, I'm small and geeky and would probably be too scared to say no.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.