The Student Room Group

I am too SCARED to start revision.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I felt like this but now I am in the phase of 'not giving a ****'
Reply 41
Original post by Miss_Scarlett
Not sure it equates entirely, but put it this way..its a hell of a lot. lolll

Alright, final question, how many books do you have to go through and approx what size on average? Sorry, it's just that I'm interested in how you manage work, I struggle with two modules lol. :redface:
Original post by Linweth
I felt like this but now I am in the phase of 'not giving a ****'

Thats my favourite phase :awesome:

Sadly, it's usually followed by ' WTF have I been DOING' the night before the exam :redface:
Reply 43
Original post by maskofsanity
Why are you even worried? You have ages. I have 2 weeks and haven't even written out my lecture notes let alone done the revision!

Can we swap? :cry:

Because I can't work during term time. They pile on the work which leaves me very little time to actually do my own work. If it was 7 weeks o me being in my room undisturbed I'd be laughing.
Reply 44
Original post by clad in armour
you mean like TSR :wink:

Can TSR deactivate like that? :O
I should really consider that.

..but it's such a nice way of procrastinating. :/
Original post by Anonymous
I have seven weeks till my uni exams. I have wasted the last 2 weeks of my hols. I start back next week. I am too SCARED to face my work. I am avoiding it like the plague. I am doing everything I can to avoid it. I feel like it's already a lost cause. I have spent so much time on Facebook you would not believe. My sleeping patters are messed up. I feel that there's no point. :frown:

Surely you should be more afraid of what will happen if you don't start your work?
Original post by Katq
Can TSR deactivate like that? :O
I should really consider that.

..but it's such a nice way of procrastinating. :/

yep, I did it for 3 months, still stalked around here and there but couldnt get dragged into long conversations

is it? its possibly worse than facebook for procrastination
Reply 47
Original post by clad in armour
yep, I did it for 3 months, still stalked around here and there but couldnt get dragged into long conversations

is it? its possibly worse than facebook for procrastination

Oh nice :biggrin: I'll do that.. Tomorrow!

Facebook works for procrastination, but new, funny and interesting discussions don't constantly pop up on the side. I guess there are limited of people you can stalk before you get bored. I reactivated my Facebook again yesterday after 2 days off, but today it's been dead and dull :/
I honestly know how you feel.. you just need to bite the bullet and start studying NOW. It's not too late, you have plenty of time left. If you start studying now you can definitely get a good grade. The later you leave it the worse it'll get. And once you get into it revision is not that bad.. :smile: Good luck.
Original post by lizlaz350

I'm supposed to start work for my January modules but I don't even know where to start.

Haha, me too.

The problem is that I've suddenly gotten worse this year in terms of grades, especially towards end of term.
Reply 50
I know what you mean.
Reply 51
7 weeks??? im doing a levels and have 6 exams in 2 weeks, imagine how im feeling =/
You have 7 weeks!!?!

lol. I have 2-3 weeks for my exams and I have been working very hard for them :u: (for the last two days :colondollar: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending