Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female Domination.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    ..was it only me that laughed a little bit at 'kicked about'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'd like a normal relationship with a girl, who wouldn't mind degrading me, in mild ways described above, you read these things that say 'discuss your fantasies', and I probably will tell her to be honest, and see if she's up for it. But I reckon it'll be difficult.
    im not sure how old you are/how many relationships youve had, but i can only give you my own experience, from someone coming from a similar vein to yourself (although, im into different things, and non sexually) ...

personally, involving partners into these things hasnt worked for me. ive found that i prefer the abuse to come from a woman i have no emotional connection or tie with. in everyday life i am nothing like what my hobbies would suggest - im not the polar opposite, but would consider myself 'equal' in terms of my instinct on relationships. this has made it extremely difficult, with the relationships ive had, to enjoy being dominated. for me, being dominated is largely non sexual, so mixing the two just doesnt feel right.

its not ideal, but my relationship now consists of me enjoying my hobby behind closed doors as it were, so i deal with it entirely on my own and feel much better for it. i feel no guilt as i dont have sexual encounters with any dominatrix i pay to visit, and the relief of acting out these hobbies makes me a happier person. it may not be the case for you or indeed anyone else, but for me its the closest to a perfect balance between the 2 i have managed to find. suppose its a bit like having my cake and eating it as i get the best of both worlds without risk of damaging my everyday life.

best of luck in your search. i never asked, but have you actually acted out/visited a dominatrix before? ive found also that as ive got older, my interests have changed and general outlook.

(Original post by jujhimup)
    im not sure how old you are/how many relationships youve had, but i can only give you my own experience, from someone coming from a similar vein to yourself (although, im into different things, and non sexually) ...

personally, involving partners into these things hasnt worked for me. ive found that i prefer the abuse to come from a woman i have no emotional connection or tie with. in everyday life i am nothing like what my hobbies would suggest - im not the polar opposite, but would consider myself 'equal' in terms of my instinct on relationships. this has made it extremely difficult, with the relationships ive had, to enjoy being dominated. for me, being dominated is largely non sexual, so mixing the two just doesnt feel right.

its not ideal, but my relationship now consists of me enjoying my hobby behind closed doors as it were, so i deal with it entirely on my own and feel much better for it. i feel no guilt as i dont have sexual encounters with any dominatrix i pay to visit, and the relief of acting out these hobbies makes me a happier person. it may not be the case for you or indeed anyone else, but for me its the closest to a perfect balance between the 2 i have managed to find. suppose its a bit like having my cake and eating it as i get the best of both worlds without risk of damaging my everyday life.

best of luck in your search. i never asked, but have you actually acted out/visited a dominatrix before? ive found also that as ive got older, my interests have changed and general outlook.
    Interesting. How do you 'visit' a dominatrix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Interesting. How do you 'visit' a dominatrix
    hmm, its not rocket science. just find one, phone, book an appointment, visit, enjoy, pay, leave

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.