Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cosmetic Surgery : If you could get ANYTHING done what would it be? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    Being nosey but what do you do?
    I'm a clinical negligence lawyer. I sue the *******s after they blind you. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    That girl looks much better before. Sooo pretty.

Only thing I'd ever have is another otoplasty.
    I'll trade you my ears:

For an acne-free complexion. Deal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    HA! Bigger or smaller?
    A little bit bigger, and I'd like them reshaped abit.. One of my friend's older sister is a nude model, I saw a picture of her topless a while ago and was like.. I'm having some of them. She has amazing boobs!

I wouldn't want them too big though, because some girls look abit obscene with huge tits. One of my friends has G's, and if she wears anything but a really high cut top, she looks - and is treated - like a ****, even though she's not.

ReputationRep:
    Just my nose, it isn't awful but it's a little too long for my liking. Wish I had a little button nose :P

That's it though, I'm pretty happy with my other features. Not thrilled about my weight, but I'd rather loose weight the normal way... liposuction sounds horrible and can make people's skin look saggy :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, apparently people can get there jaws reduced using botox these days, that seems so much better than going under the knife
    Mine was made longer. :3 Sorry if I messed that up in my first post.
    I would have much much preferred just not having it done at all. xD I want the feeling in my face back! it's only a little bit but it's ANNOYING.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get it done, but it's terrible how I still think to myself about all the stuff I'd like to have changed.

Off topic, but I looked up Kim Kashardian and found these photos demonstrating the effects of airbrushing:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20...kardashian.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    A little bit bigger, and I'd like them reshaped abit.. One of my friend's older sister is a nude model, I saw a picture of her topless a while ago and was like.. I'm having some of them. She has amazing boobs!

I wouldn't want them too big though, because some girls look abit obscene with huge tits. One of my friends has G's, and if she wears anything but a really high cut top, she looks - and is treated - like a ****, even though she's not.
    Did she get a boob job? I know what you mean girls with naturally huge boobs have hard time getting people to take them seriously or clothes which fit properly, I don't why anyone not born with MASSIVE boobs would want to buy them, I'd like to go up a cup but I'm sure it would look obvious and silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)

I think my big boobs make me look fatter than I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I wouldn't get it done, but it's terrible how I still think to myself about all the stuff I'd like to have changed.

Off topic, but I looked up Kim Kashardian and found these photos demonstrating the effects of airbrushing:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/20...kardashian.jpg
    EEEK!

Kim is just TOO fake before I even looked up her before photos looking at her she looked too perfect to be real, she got EVERYTHING done face, ass, boobs, the whole lot.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    If anything was possible: Wider hips please

and make me 5 cm taller, ktnxbye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I think my big boobs make me look fatter than I am.
    would you ever get them reduced?

ReputationRep:
    Breast implants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katq)
    If anything was possible: Wider hips please

and make me 5 cm taller, ktnxbye

HA! there are injections which can be injected into hips to make them bigger, body shaping I think it's called.

ReputationRep:
    I used to want a hand job (no, not like that :rolleyes:) because my hands are the size of a ten year old's hand, on a 5'11" adult.

Now, though, I don't. They're still inconvenient, but they're part of who I am as well.

ReputationRep:
    slightly bigger boobs
    lazer hair removal
    lazer scar reduction

ReputationRep:
    Nose job. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Good on you!, just choose the VERY best doctors, otherwise you might regret it, a botched job is my biggest nightmare for my mum.
    My nightmare too. I was initially going with the Harley Medical Group, but they're too sales-based; I've decided to go with a private surgeon who is one of the best in the country. This, however, means a cost of £8000 as opposed to £3000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    I'm a clinical negligence lawyer. I sue the *******s after they blind you. Lol.

Well obviously you'd be quite biased then.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like a chinese Cheryl Cole. She does though look better after, and you wouldn't be able to tell she had surgery done with just the after pic. I'd like to get a nose job, but probably wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    My nightmare too. I was initially going with the Harley Medical Group, but they're too sales-based; I've decided to go with a private surgeon who is one of the best in the country. This, however, means a cost of £8000 as opposed to £3000.
    EEK! what are you getting done?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.