Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have people started revising for C1 Maths exam yet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    im still getting confused with my inequality signs, fml.

ReputationRep:
    Do we get MF2 (the formula booklet) in the c1/c2 exams? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Femto)
    This is true; some TSR students don't realise how bad some people are at C1 - a C is a good grade compared with some of the wasters in my class. Why they took Maths is beyond me.
    Totally agree. Why my sixth form let people who barely passed at GCSE to take it at A-level is beyond me. They'll get a kick up the backside at A2 next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    I don't know what I want do in uni yet, let alone know which one I want to go to. Aiming for an A though :bigsmile:

Yourself?
    im hoping A* at the end of it? but like can only get an a* in C3 and C4, im thinking medicine? but thats never gonna happennn coz im screwed for my exams next week :P

ReputationRep:
    Done past papers... haven't done anything else

ReputationRep:
    Start intensely now or you will fail

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.