Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Almost certain my teacher fancies me Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he does fancy you. Leave it until you've actually left school though

ReputationRep:
    Don't do anything about it now - wait till you're done in college/school and then see what happens. Things may just fizzle out, but if he really does like you, then I'm sure you can find a way of being happy when he's no longer your teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Sounds like he does like you. Wait for him to make a move on you
    I pos repped you, for the hot pic
    Very suitable for this topic btw, OP you should go into class dressed like that and see what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    Wear no underwear and uncross your legs then gauge his reaction.
    you are such a **** head!!:bird::bird:

ReputationRep:
    Be adult and invite him out for a drink after you leave school if you're interested in getting into something with him.

Don't act on it whilst still at school though, even if the temptation becomes to great, it could cost him his job and reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im being so serious
    i just need another person's view point on the situation
    i do like him but would it be best if i back out of it all?
    he's a really sweet guy...
    DO NOT ask him out. Unless he wants to lose his job, it's really not a good idea. You may be 18, and it's not paedophilia, but he can still get in a hell of a lot of trouble as it could be construed as him taking advantage of his position.

If you do want something to happen, wait until you leave school. You're obviously not far away from that being the case, as you're 18. So just wait.

ReputationRep:
    I say go for it. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelstie16)
    you are such a **** head!!:bird::bird:
    Neg rep me then!

ReputationRep:
    i would make a move once you're out of school then its not illegal, otherwise he'll be out of a job, but i wouldn't listen to me i'm a lesbian i'm not attracted to men, and i'm a foot model so...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.