Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What features are attractive to a girl about a guy that a guy can control? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is definitely all about the smell!

If you wash your clothes with nice smelling detergent...
    If you wear a nice aftershave, or just smell of nice soap - it is great! Better than not smelling of anything at all, or smelling badly!

ReputationRep:
    Been mentioned already in the thread but musical talent is :love:. Also, having interests and opinions about things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    I play the piano. :sexface:
    wow.. can you really? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixiefairy)
    wow.. can you really? :eyeball:
    Yes, grade 5. ;o

Why do you sound so surprised ,

is it 'cause a paki is playing the piano?

edit: (don't take offence to 'paki', i joke. )

ReputationRep:
    Yes, grade 5. ;o

haha.. maybe. You're the first pakistani guy i've come cross who plays it. I read your comment, and then saw you're username as 'awais' and was like wooooww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Personally, I'm not into catering for the tastes of other people.

However, many girls have a keen sense of fashion and will be attracted to the clothes that you wear, in particular your shoes.

Many girls have been keen on guys who dress as such:

http://demicouture.ca/wp-content/upl...opman-fw09.jpg

And this sort of hair is pretty 'in' these days:

http://www.hipsterama.com/wp-content...r-guy-hair.bmp

Not my kind of thing but hey, I'm just making a few observations.
    Is the guy in the second picture a pixie? :lolwut:

Yes, grade 5. ;o

Do you have grade 5 or you say your grade 5 standard? Is that all you play?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pixiefairy)
      haha.. maybe. You're the first pakistani guy i've come cross who plays it. I read your comment, and then saw you're username as 'awais' and was like wooooww

yeah, it's all good atm, as long as my asian friends don't find out..

ReputationRep:
      xxx

ReputationRep:
      yeah, it's all good atm, as long as my asian friends don't find out..
      haha, i'm going to find a boyfriend who can play a musical instrument. :cool:

ReputationRep:
      Definitely smelling nice xD

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ranbow99)
      His smell :love: A guy who smells good is an instant attraction
      I think you really need to elaborate on that because for the love of God how are we supposed to know what you think smells good?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by carpe*diem)
      body figure - healthy, not too sporty (no muscle men please!) and foremost not too skinnyWhile I can understand this to a degree it isn't under the control of most guys in this situation. I eat a ton and walk several hours a week but I'm skinnier than a lot of people I know at just under 10 stone and being 5'10! what girl wants a boyfriend who's skinnier than her?

hair - get a nice haircut regularly, don't over-style

facial hair - i personally don't like facial hair... it easily looks raggle-taggle... especially the cba-to-shave-three-day-beard

clothes - no band tshirts please! i really like it when guys wear not-too-tight-not-too-loose jeans with a belt and a shirt or pullover also, i really like guys with scarfs

teeth - maybe it's just me but a guy's teeth is one of the first things i check out... teeth that are really yellowish or not straight to the degree that it is eye-catching... no thanks! Understandable even though you can't change it without spending money should you have made a mistake in regard to oral hygiene in the past.

hands - same as teeth basically. include them in your grooming! cutting your nailsFair enough and using hand cream every nowSeriously? and then won't kill you but will affect your appearance in a positive way

smell - put on some parfume/after-shave, girls love it when guys smell good I know I shouldnt be but I'm too lazy for that, maybe it's because I'm always in a rush and if I'm going to do something about my appearance etc it'll be my hair and teeth first - don't get me wrong I'm not saying I wouldn't bother with the bare basics just saying I'd do them first and the rest is lower down on my list
      Replies in red above.

ReputationRep:
      A nice smell. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Alt__x)
      A huge **** always helps.
      Well, yeah, obviously. Funnily enough though I don't wave my huge **** around in public... although it might help attract the size queens. :rolleyes:

PS: It also isn't something people can change. Poor things.

ReputationRep:
      Why? Are you going to adapt yourself on the basis of what some people on the internets say? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      obviously it depends on the girl, but some universally attractive attributes are,
      - excellent personal hygiene
      - good sense of style
      - kindness and generosity
      - confidence without being cocky.

ReputationRep:
      a good sense of style is always important, so just dress nicely

& for me personally, I really like a guy who is knowledgeable; someone who's updated on current events and with whom I can discuss politics, current affairs, etc. with. so go read the news!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lovely_me)
      Lols, could you make it moar obvious you have a small **** and you're offended. :teehee:
      Haha, I can see why you might think that, normally I don't say anything because no one ever believes it, not that I can blame you and you've just exemplified it by your statement.

I don't care what you think, all you need to know is I'm not insecure about the size of penis for certain, and if I may say obvious, reasons. I just felt it was a funny statement and couldnt help commenting on it since how on earth would you attract someone with a big ****? If someone is going to see your genitals they'll see it when you get to bed, right? And if that happens then they'll be attracted to you before they see your ****. That said I do wear rather tight jeans so I do often wonder if girls ever notice anything, when I look down at my jeans I do but I know what to look for, it's not the same as other people looking at you.

ReputationRep:
      Your bank balance.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.