Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    make sure you have a freehouse and go to a club and try to pull a drunk girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't get why I messed up so bad.
    Not me saying this but I've been told numerous times that I'm a good looking lad (inb4 told my mum) I played rugby back in secondary school and am still very athletic. I went to house parties all the time but maybe lacked the confidence to pull any girls.

Now I've finished school and I'm on my gap year (defer entry). I don't know how I'm suppose to find a girl and sex with. My dilemma is that should I just have random sex before I head off to university or wait till I met a decent girl (which will probalbly be at university).

If I go down the first route I don't know what I'm gonna do. Like I'm bloody 19 and a lad so it will be awkward as hellwhen I don't know the hell I'm doing when the sexing happens. The second route is kind of the same but arghh I'm oh so confused.

Argh I just started thinking about this whole thing again when my mate said that the two girls that were staying at his house were DTF me before I left. Oh man.

Get over it and chill out. Just chill. There are a lot of things that you should put over hoes

Money over hoes, university education and studying over hoes, a nice expensive jacket over a hoe, a korg synth over a hoe, a nice tuna baguette with mayo and melted cheese over a hoe - definetly.

Don't put hoes up there in the priority list. Girlfriend/wifey material are much more special, important and are completely different, treat her like a queen when you meet her one day, but at the moment you want hoes and quick one night stands. Hoes are a dime a dozen. Don't worry too much about them.

Don't confuse hoes with girlfriend material, wifey material, girls (who are friends) and other decent women.

You say 'decent girl' but you just sound like you want a hoe. Why would you want one of them? Just chill and get on with your life and the decent girls will come to you, but if you chase and be a **** then you just find hoes. You don't meet any girls. Sex shouldn't be rushed into with decent girls as well. Don't ruin the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe

ReputationRep:
    it's really not that important anyway, is it? you're not gonna be any more of a man!

ReputationRep:
    i couldn't concentrate on the question because i was too busy trying to wink with a sad face...

i just can't see it happening!

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever heard of the comma?

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha fail dude i lost it when i was sixteen you suck so bad

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just lose it tbh

ReputationRep:
    Wait for someone you like surely, if you really like each other she shouldn't care if you 'know what you're doing or not'
    I don't believe in sex before marriage anyway, but your situation's not that bad, i'm 17 and am still waiting for the right guy to kiss me!

ReputationRep:
    At least learn how to pleasure a girl orally!

ReputationRep:
    Lol these virgin threads will never die. Have you ever stopped to think that moping on internet forums about how no girls like you is probably the reason you aren't getting any?

ReputationRep:
    Someone earlier said you need to choose between being a lad or a lonely loser. I say you continue as a lonely loser, just like me.

I'm 21 and still a virgin. That doesn't define who I am as a person. My ineptitude around women goes some way to defining part of my character, but only a part. By the way, there is very little, if any, correlation between my aforementioned ineptitude and the lack inserting body parts in other human beings.

ReputationRep:
    Don't rush anything man, just having sex to have it isn't the way to go about losing it (in my opinion of course).

My birthday is on the 7th and I will be a 19 year old virgin. I have never tried to actually have sex with a girl although i have been in the situation or offered the chance many times.

I have a girlfriend now and she wants to do it, however I'm asking her to wait until I'm ready; it's just sex man, it really isn't the most important thing going on right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't get why I messed up so bad.
    Not me saying this but I've been told numerous times that I'm a good looking lad (inb4 told my mum) I played rugby back in secondary school and am still very athletic. I went to house parties all the time but maybe lacked the confidence to pull any girls.

Now I've finished school and I'm on my gap year (defer entry). I don't know how I'm suppose to find a girl and sex with. My dilemma is that should I just have random sex before I head off to university or wait till I met a decent girl (which will probalbly be at university).

If I go down the first route I don't know what I'm gonna do. Like I'm bloody 19 and a lad so it will be awkward as hellwhen I don't know the hell I'm doing when the sexing happens. The second route is kind of the same but arghh I'm oh so confused.

Argh I just started thinking about this whole thing again when my mate said that the two girls that were staying at his house were DTF me before I left. Oh man.

look when it happens you will know what to do its natural ok and if your nervous or unsure ask her :P and from what you said about like being a rugby player and all that and having a good social life will stand to you when you begin uni

dont just ride the first girl who says hi to you on the street cause that would be arkward ..... but i dont think you should wait either for like a proper gf you know(because you might meet one of those in uni and that could take time, and you dont want to wait ages) someone you like and get on with would be a good start i think ..... when its gona happen you will know it and you will only do it if feels right at the time like im sure

and for the whole 19 and going to uni thing still a virgin... its fine really no one is gona bat a eyelid at you well i wouldnt anyway !! (unless you are some proper fit gorgeous rubgy player ) there is lots of people who are still virgins when they go to uni so its fine dont worry bout it

and when it does happen for you it will prob be better then if u lost it a few years back like other lads cause the student life is just really really good there is just a freedom you have living away from home in a new city meeting interesting people have a few students nights out & stay safe :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go pavement crawling after a night out.

Nah seriously, sex is overrated. Like most things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost of S.R)
    Lol these virgin threads will never die. Have you ever stopped to think that moping on internet forums about how no girls like you is probably the reason you aren't getting any?
    true that theres too many people crapping on about how they are still a virgin or have never had a gf/bf....

ReputationRep:
    A virgin like us often has a huge Superego, is inhibited and very self-conscious. Mostly, thats connotated negative – but discover the underestimated benefits of it!!! You e.g. have CONSICIOUSNESS that was enough for 2 or 3 people! You never are alone! You could have a one-man-orgy!

But one has to do it right, it should last half an hour at least. For years I handled myself the fastfood way. Then I discovered stuff like deer exercise, cool draw, big draw, balooning... It gives satisfaction without depleting you! It even harmonizes the brains > less depression. Sadly, most men dont know such secrets. Because western sex education lies about the male body that was “simpler” than the female. There is so much more!

If your sexual satisfaction doesnt depend on women anymore, you can look out for true values. Dont make yourself depend from superficial female amenities! I say to myself: Love is for the living. I also say to myself: “Friends are for the weak” and I have to maintain just that same kind of arrogance that brought me through my school days. But I´ll keep an eye open for opportunities, that really are worth it.

Difficult to explain what I want to say: There are many other things than love - but everything is nothing without love. Most important: Love is not a woman, love must be inside you first!

You´re 19, don´t worry! I am 27 but completely unkissed – because I had bigger problems (Aspergers > nasty school experiences > no friends > inability to find any job etc. > the abyss). And not even I am a loser! I fight against inhuman mainstream. Sense in life is culture, and today I can write articles for a small underground magazine(unpaid).

When I for the first and only time received the look of love from a girl (unremarkable waitress) suddenly, a few months ago, it was like something woke up deep inside me. Her jewellery revealed that she was in a relationship already. But love is something transcendent, it surpasses such barriers, it completely surpasses space, time and persons. I dont even know her name. But that night she appeared in a dream where I saw her - my inner wife - in a cellar where I held here captured for years (opressed my emotions, was a brain-driven neurotic). And I was able to release her. Since then I feel my heart again! And shortly after, I got interested in reading about love techniques. That way I found Taoism that massively opened my horizon. A lot of those techniques can be used alone (But when I had a girlfriend, I would choose Karezza).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.