Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Average at best....... somewhat plain-jane.

ReputationRep:
    No, not really pretty, more like average, a 6 out of 10 maximum, at least for continental European standards, maybe an 8 on your silly island. Nose too big, mouth too narrow, slightly droopy eyes. But don't worry, there are way worse looking girls, you'll get a decent looking boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Where's the make up?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Some of the boys on here are idiots, it seems. You're very pretty, yes you aren't covered in orange make-up, yes you don't have perfectly styled hair that'd take you hours to do. That's a bloody good thing, it seems that some of the boys on here mix 'pretty' up with Hollywood fake beauty.

ReputationRep:
    6/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    No, not really pretty, more like average, a 6 out of 10 maximum, at least for continental European standards, maybe an 8 on your silly island. Nose too big, mouth too narrow, slightly droopy eyes. But don't worry, there are way worse looking girls, you'll get a decent looking boyfriend.
    Haha, oh dear. You sound like a typical South bank University student, no wonder it has such a poor reputation.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    no
    lol so harsh brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    lol so harsh brother
    I wouldn't look twice at her if she walked past me, that's not pretty in my eyes

ReputationRep:
    Havent you done this before?

ReputationRep:
    Don't hold back...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I sense compliment fishing..
    Really? What gave you that idea? Was it the bit where she said "am I pretty"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixiefairy)
    Potential? Are you kidding?, She's gorgeous!
    Lesbo.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOL. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    lol so harsh brother
    Hi TSR

I need honest opinions okay?
    All my life people have called me ugly but I think I'm pretty? It got worse because this morning I got a message saying I'm ugly and googled and found this website My boyfriend thinks I'm pretty but noone else It's second year of uni now and I'm wondering if there is any hope for me. My boyfriend says they are just jealous is this true? Maybe they are jealous of me?

Here's some of my facebook photos:

Here's me and my boyfriend , he tells me I'm pretty everyday

How would you rate me? Honestly? I'm not like ugly am i . Thank you in advance, also if you do think I'm ugly, any makeup tips

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you're pretty in a natural kind of way

Not particularly.
    But then again there's that South Bank Uni guy's post, which I agree with very much. --> For British standards you might as well be stunning.

ReputationRep:
    ...looks incredibly plain and not overly attractive tbh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.