• TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    Inception,
    Shutter Island,
    500 Days of Summer,
    Return of the King (LOTR)
    agree with them .. add on The Departed. first time I watched it I said ''whaaaaaaa'':eek:

ReputationRep:
    Finding Nemo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boredom_personified)
    Requiem for a Dream
    God, it was brilliant. I've honestly never laughed so hard in my entire life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noniona)

I cry at this ending every time
    I feel like crying too when I watch it But i never do! Real men don't cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHeartAmerica1993)
    I agree, did not see it coming at all! He really is a phenomenal actor our Leo.
    Plus Toy Story 3 :'( Haven't cried at a disney movie like that since lion king lol.
    Haha you actually cried? It was that emotional was it?

ReputationRep:
    Inception and Shawshank Redemption

ReputationRep:
    When Bruce Willice was dead at the end of 6th Sense I JIZZED in my pants.

ReputationRep:
    Heat
    Das Boot (so unexpected)
    Cruel Intentions

ReputationRep:
    I feel like crying too when I watch it But i never do! Real men don't cry
    Hahaha, it's okay to cry at that film though, especially the Grey Havens scene. Be a man and cry :P You'll feel better afterwards, I blubber like a baby every time

ReputationRep:
    El orfanato.

Horrible and sad but for me it was unexpected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOA Vamp)
    Any of The Godfather Trilogy or Forrest Gump
    Last five minutes of Forrest Gump, pure awesomeness!!!1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noniona)
    Hahaha, it's okay to cry at that film though, especially the Grey Havens scene. Be a man and cry :P You'll feel better afterwards, I blubber like a baby every time
    I think the music helps to that effect a lot. Do you think the film takes too long to end? The was one of the major criticisms of it.

Edit: I felt like crying at the end of Pan's Labyrinth too, such a great story and acting!

ReputationRep:
    Inception and Shawshank Redemption for me

ReputationRep:
    Haha you actually cried? It was that emotional was it?
    Course! Everyone I knew who saw it shed a few tears, are you telling me you didn't?! You must be pretty heartless :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Blade Runner

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

ReputationRep:
    Se7en, The Usual Suspects or Shawshank Redemption.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHeartAmerica1993)
    Course! Everyone I knew who saw it shed a few tears, are you telling me you didn't?! You must be pretty heartless :giggle:
    hey! I'm not heartless, I just dont tend to cry at movies Even at Lord of the Rings which was pretty damn sad at the end, and my favourite movie.

What's there to be sad about anyway? The toys get a new family and its happily ever after

ReputationRep:
    slc punk
    whatta poser lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrappy-coco)
    Last five minutes of Forrest Gump, pure awesomeness!!!1
    The ending's great, but the whole film is amazing really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAGNA)
    :emog: and the cat going through the door beads.. :love:

Really, American History X's ending was so stupid.. (see spoiler for explanation)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    why would anyone shoot someone in a school bathroom? Why would he do it there obviously he is going to get caught right and just for blowing smoke in his face?? Surely if he was really angry about that a beating up in the school bathroom would have made more sense.

Edit: I knew someone would neg :rolleyes: explain why it was not stupid? I'm not even saying it was a bad moivie.
    It's more to do with the message, he was finally coming to the realisation that racism isn't the way forward, and it came as a real shock because I thought Norton's character was going to be the one who dies.

Also; Maybe he wanted to get caught? So people would know he had the guts to do it?

Also; It wasn't me who neg repped you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.