Leodora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Inside I feel like some kind of virile beast, like a tiger

tl;dr - Title.
You come across as comical, I'm sorry I was just cracking up reading your post.
joestevens2092
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're putting the pussy on a pedestal
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by prescilla)
I think it may be because you are overly cautious but there may be a chance that those girls just aren't your type. You like different things, they like different things. Maybe that is the reason why your conversation with girls are a bit superficial? I know too many girls who only like to talk about guys and what they did last Friday. Or maybe they can feel that you are overly cautious and they become overly cautious too. Girls can be insecure too. But it is true, most girls gossip but they'll do it even if you don't talk to them. Guys can be pretty judgemental too and it used to terrify me too. Because I haven't ever talked to you face to face, I don't know what you are doing "wrong" here.
I think you're onto something there, prescilla. I think people like me are a rarity! I do get on with most people, but I really 'click' with very few people. I don't even know how to find people (especially girls :wink2:) who are 'my type' though. We're probably just all sitting behind our computers waiting for people like us to find us. :sigh:

How did you get over this fear?

(Original post by Leodora)
You come across as comical, I'm sorry I was just cracking up reading your post.
Aww, thanks :emog:

(Original post by joestevens2092)
You're putting the pussy on a pedestal
You think so? I don't think I see them as anything other than what they are.
Camelfan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Obvious troll is obvious.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Camelfan)
Obvious troll is obvious.
Poor, unfortunate child.
dungeonkeepr
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, the traditional of meet girls in societies of things you like, or in sports. It's much easier to talk to people when you can talk about something you have mutual interests in that's happening at the time, rather than in venues where the convo is the only entertainment. This might put the pressure off the fact that it's a girl (oh noes :O ) so you can just have a normal convo.

As for the touching, I used to totally hate anything like that, it's all about getting used to it. Once you get a few girl mates, you'll get used to the hugs etc and it'll all make more sense.
Camelfan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Poor, unfortunate child.
People of TSR, how can I rectify this obvious flaw? How am I going to find a nice well-endowed girl to give me intermammary pleasure if I have trouble even talking to them?

Good one.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Camelfan)
People of TSR, how can I rectify this obvious flaw? How am I going to find a nice well-endowed girl to give me intermammary pleasure if I have trouble even talking to them?

Good one.
Okay.
prescilla
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think you're onto something there, prescilla. I think people like me are a rarity! I do get on with most people, but I really 'click' with very few people. I don't even know how to find people (especially girls :wink2:) who are 'my type' though. We're probably just all sitting behind our computers waiting for people like us to find us. :sigh:

How did you get over this fear?
I think that finding people who are just like you is really hard. I too 'click' with very few people. Quite often I need to pretend something that I'm not (actually, I mean that I have to hide a part of me) or I need to be really superficial. This happens quite often in school or if I'm meeting the friends of my friends. But sometimes (very rarely) you meet someone and you 'click' immediately. It just may be that you are completely different compared to everyone around you.

Well, one day I just thought that who cares. If someone hates me or likes me, it's their "problem". When I was 13, I actually forced myself to be more social. I always wanted to be confident and really social. Nowadays I just can't shut up :rolleyes: I had to learn that I have nothing to lose. It's not easy, I can tell. But changing the ways you do things is like. You just have to get out of your comfort zone if you fear something

EDIT: Oops, I meant that changing the ways you do things is like learning a new thing. First it's hard and you think that you'll never learn it completely. But after awhile it becomes a part of you.
supercomputer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
mate i totally understand your situation, for me girls are like an alien race, i mean complimenting one another's new dress and discussing their favourite johnny depp scenes seems to be their idea of a deep and intimate conversation.. before coming to uni i thought things would change but trust me now i'm here my beliefs have been reinforced.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by prescilla)
I think that finding people who are just like you is really hard. I too 'click' with very few people. Quite often I need to pretend something that I'm not (actually, I mean that I have to hide a part of me) or I need to be really superficial. This happens quite often in school or if I'm meeting the friends of my friends. But sometimes (very rarely) you meet someone and you 'click' immediately. It just may be that you are completely different compared to everyone around you.

Well, one day I just thought that who cares. If someone hates me or likes me, it's their "problem". When I was 13, I actually forced myself to be more social. I always wanted to be confident and really social. Nowadays I just can't shut up :rolleyes: I had to learn that I have nothing to lose. It's not easy, I can tell. But changing the ways you do things is like. You just have to get out of your comfort zone if you fear something
Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about! I feel like I have to hide so much of myself :banghead:

I will keep that in mind! :blush: Thanks prescilla

(Original post by supercomputer)
mate i totally understand your situation, for me girls are like an alien race, i mean complimenting one another's new dress and discussing their favourite johnny depp scenes seems to be their idea of a deep and intimate conversation.. before coming to uni i thought things would change but trust me now i'm here my beliefs have been reinforced.
An alien race indeed.

What's the matter? :console:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads