The Student Room Group

"Muslims will outnumber Brits by four to one in just three generations."

Scroll to see replies

If Britain becomes a muslim country will be very sad. Its just I know only a minority of muslims are crazy but you just dont see this represented as much in other religions in UK such as Hindus and Sikhs. Plus if we get a majority of muslims well probably have sharia law how depressing.
Reply 41
Original post by Derezzed
The lion has not been exclusive to one nation or continent.

Maybe so, but I can't picture Mufasa roaming the Yorkshire dales, gazing out and telling Simba "that land t'over the hill thur will be yours one day lad"
Reply 42
It's a religion not a nationality. So that doesn't make sense.
Not true.

They will have to discover condoms when there aren't enough taxpayers to fund their benefits.
Reply 44
Well firstly you can be a Brit and a Muslim simultaneously... so didn't read it.
Original post by morecambebay
Not true.

They will have to discover condoms when there aren't enough taxpayers to fund their benefits.

Weren't you just complaining about people making generalisations in the family thread? Changed your tune already? :rofl2:
Original post by Mujeriego
Weren't you just complaining about people making generalisations in the family thread? Changed your tune already? :rofl2:

Is it really wrong to say that people who breed like rabbits are on benefits? I thought that there was a well known general trend between masses of kids and lack of income. Generalisations aren't wrong if they are true.

But no, I didnt complain about generalisations in the other thread, what I did do was point out that people would have screamed racism the other way around.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Maths Freak!!!
Another thread about muslims..GET A LIFE!

Another Maths Freak. GET A LIFE!
Reply 48
Poor Anjem C seems to have forgotten that Britons and Moslems are not mutually exclusive.
Reply 49
Has nobody realised that you can be British and Muslim at the same time?
Original post by A.Keating
f this country turns muslim i will die! thats not racist btw im saying what i'll do because i dont want to be muslim i like christianity! c'mon christians breed 10 time more that the muslims!!!

The buses don't go where you live do they..:h:
well brits are worth 10 times more anyway
if Muslims are going to outnumber non-Muslims in the UK it won't be due to more Muslim babies being born, it will be because of an increase in the number of people converting to Islam.
Reply 53
Original post by A.Keating
f this country turns muslim i will die! thats not racist btw im saying what i'll do because i dont want to be muslim i like christianity! c'mon christians breed 10 time more that the muslims!!!

Just out of curiosity, which parts of Christianity do you like?

Also, what happens if a Christian breeds with a Moslem?

Btw - both Christianity and Islam are monotheistic Abrahamic religions - so nothing to do with race or racism.
Original post by blue_shift86
Another Maths Freak. GET A LIFE!

Got one thanks. :smile:
Surely you need one..tried Ikea?
Why is it that people holding themselves up as "protecting the Brits" are almost always bigoted, ignorant, narrow-minded and hateful?

As a British person, I am embarrassed. If these kinds of people are the ones being outnumbered then bring it on.
Reply 56
Original post by HumanNature1992
The buses don't go where you live do they..:h:

what
Original post by LadyRowena
Why is it that people holding themselves up as "protecting the Brits" are almost always bigoted, ignorant, narrow-minded and hateful?

As a British person, I am embarrassed. If these kinds of people are the ones being outnumbered then bring it on.

Well said :h:
Reply 58
Clearly there are people on TSR that want Muslims not to be in Britain.
Fair enough, I feel sorry for those white British converts though, but then again they are considered by some as 'traitors'.

Anyway, feels like Cheryl Cole when Ashley left, isolated and heartbroken.
(edited 13 years ago)
"Muslims will outnumber Brits by four to one in just three generations."

The QUOTE, is that muslims in Britain?
If it is then the muslims would be classified as Brits as well therefore the quote would be pointless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending