Why is finding a classy boy so hard?! Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
I know how you feel, I'd love to meet a girl who is educated and knowledgeable, but they are impossible to find, I know it sounds shallow but the last girl I liked didn't know what a creationist is and along with other little absences it was such a turn off.
Aristotle's' Disciple
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are a lot of nice guys. You just need to know where to look , go to a society of something. I doubt there would be many arrogant lads there.
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not this again

Imagine if Bonnie Tyler had been a TSR member, what would her song have been like?

"Where have all the nice guys gone and where are all the ****?
"Where's the soft computer geek who hides from all the lads?
"Isn't there a needy boy who dresses like a weed?
"Late at night I toss and turn, and dream of what I need

"I need a NICE GUY
"I'm holding out for a nice guy till the end of the night
"He's gotta be soft and he's got to be camp and he's gotta be boring as s---te"
TheRealAnon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i am the definition of classy. :hat:
marshmallowfudgecake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bingobongo)
Seriously, I just want someone who will treat me right and make me laugh. Not tell me about the fit girl they screwed over the summer, ignore me when they're with 'the lads' and think getting with every girl at university is an achievement.

It really frustrates me because I think a lot of these guys are nice underneath but they put on a cocky/arrogant show. When are they going to grow up?

Where have all the nice guys gone?
The nice one's are gay or christians.
buzzcat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
why? because you're a stuck up cow

muahah
kas12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
look no further.
Roo Bix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You'll find that the classy guys are the guys that break through pressures from their male peers, and just generally don't give a **** about how they are perceived by them.
Constructions
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well why can't there be more girls who actually go for us 'classy guys'?! Cause I sure as hell don't know many :curious:
Pedrobear
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
How long have you been putting "real talk" at the end of your posts?
since the day i was born

genuine discourse
~*DarkAngel*~
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not really that hard :/ just people don't tend to know what they have when its right infront of them :/

I guess its possible that you have not met a guy who would treat you right... but think about all you male friends... think about how they treat you.... think about the things they do for you..... think about what they ask for in return for doing things for you... think about how much you talk to them and what you talk to them about.... think about how much you trust them with knowing personal things about you

have you realised theres one person in particular that will always be there for you? always listen to you? always go out of his way for you? NEVER ask for anything from you? Treat you the best way he can? NEVER take the piss out of you for personal things? NEVER say anything bad about you ever?

if so... chances are, that guy might like you...

of course, this isn't strictly true for every guy. This is just where I'm coming from :/
~Dark~
ArcadiaHouse
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ~*DarkAngel*~)
Not really that hard :/ just people don't tend to know what they have when its right infront of them :/

I guess its possible that you have not met a guy who would treat you right... but think about all you male friends... think about how they treat you.... think about the things they do for you..... think about what they ask for in return for doing things for you... think about how much you talk to them and what you talk to them about.... think about how much you trust them with knowing personal things about you

have you realised theres one person in particular that will always be there for you? always listen to you? always go out of his way for you? NEVER ask for anything from you? Treat you the best way he can? NEVER take the piss out of you for personal things? NEVER say anything bad about you ever?

if so... chances are, that guy might like you...

of course, this isn't strictly true for every guy. This is just where I'm coming from :/
~Dark~
Oh my God, I know exactly what you mean, I have a male friend just like this ... :daydreaming:

... He's gay.
infernalcradle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
maybe cos most guys that are classy, chivalrous etc. don't go to clubs etc. and are more commonly found in libraries etc.
Peteclarke
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're similar to a Baboon, allow me to explain.

You only notice the guys who constantly **** about (Baboon males who have the red-est arse).

You've not fully developed as an adult, that is all.
ArcadiaHouse
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pedrobear)
since the day i was born

genuine discourse
cool

real talk
Pedrobear
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
cool

real talk
mfw arcadia claims real talk
headphones
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seriously, I just want someone who will treat me right and make me laugh. Not tell me about the fit girl they screwed over the summer, ignore me when they're with 'the lads' and think getting with every girl at university is an achievement.

It really frustrates me because I think a lot of these guys are nice underneath but they put on a cocky/arrogant show. When are they going to grow up?

Probably getting cockblocked in nightclubs
tehsponge
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pfff don't be so sexist. Girls are like this too. People are just afraid of going against the norm.
Dubs_ski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

That IS an achievement.
Dubs_ski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by infernalcradle)
maybe cos most guys that are classy, chivalrous etc. don't go to clubs etc. and are more commonly found in libraries etc.
That's just a plain dumb thing to say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed