Report 8 years ago
i managed to make it outside before CHUNDERING EVERYWAH
no worries though, its a contender for the chunder cup in my society ;D
Vohamanah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have never thrown up in a club, I can generally keep it in until I get home.

Once me and two friends were in a club and one of them was very very drunk. She went to the toilet and was gone for ages, so we did rock paper scissors to decide who went to find her. I lost. Walked into the toilet, which consisted of three cubicles and a sink with a mirror above it. My friend is stood in the doorway the middle cubicle, covered in vom. And I swear it was like a horror movie, the walls, floor, toilets (all three of them), sink, everywhere was absolutely covered in vom. There's a guy with a mop tryna clean up and looking absolutely disgusted. My friend stands in the middle of the room, looking dazed, looks up at me and slurs "It wasn't me". Both me and the cleaner damn near wet ourselves.
Drumzilla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i normally can hold it till i find a convenient alleyway
domino0806
Badges: 11
Report 8 years ago
This happened to me about a week ago, my friend had a booth at the Valmont Club and at around 2am I chundered all over it including the dancefloor and into other people's booths resulting in women running around screaming and crying and me being manhandled out of the club. I then woke up covered in vom somewhere in the proximity of West Brompton and was led by a strange woman to her flat. There was a naked man on her floor. 0_o
dobbys sock
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not in a club, only at other peoples houses. I've been thrown out of a club though.
Nerd_No_More
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dobbys sock)
Not in a club, only at other peoples houses. I've been thrown out of a club though.
Why did you get thrown out of the club?
dobbys sock
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Nerd_No_More)
Why did you get thrown out of the club?
I'm guessing I was too drunk. Don't really remember much about that night, just a vague memory of being carried out and shoved in a taxi and then crying in the taxi. Honestly no idea how I managed to get into my flat and into bed.
Installation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
yeah, once. I threw up in the sitting area (that was very embarrassing and disgusting for the other people no doubt). they just got one of the bouncers to take me out and they gave me some water. then they just advised me to go home and get some rest.

nothing special :dontknow:
Wow, if you were a guy you would've got smacked around and dumped outside
Pink_Chocolate xx
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, outside on the street, before proceeding to the next club, but I calmed down after that!
I'm only really sick at house parties..I go too wild on vodka..Think I must've learnt my lesson by now!
popsiclee67
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes, once - college party in my first year, got insanely drunk, walked into the club apparently sat in the toilets for ages (can't remember this) then proceeded to throw up on the carpet area in front of some bouncers 3 times, then got dragged out, threw up on the stairs and spent the night in an "SOS bus".

Never happened again haha
Wanischa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yup, my friend and I was in the different toilet cubicles, throwing up whilst holding hands.
It was a good bonding moment.
Michael Locke
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Age 15, first time in a nightclub. It was crap, so I drank far too much to try and compensate. Ended up projectile vomiting over a group of really nice looking girls, and split my head open on the pavement when I was literally thrown out by the bouncers :star:

If only I could turn back time and... not do that.
Nutini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have

I was at ABC, in Glasgow, at the Jellybaby event, drinks were dead cheap, I drank too much...

Exited to club and coincidently bumped into someone from my home town in Durham, NE England, proceeded to steal two of their cigarettes and smoke them both in less than a minute, I can't even describe how bad that made me feel, especially considering I'm a non-smoker to begin with...!

I projectile vomited all over the floor outside the club, luckily I don't think many people noticed as it was very crowded and most of the people were waiting in a taxi queue behind me... The person I bumped into was a nurse and walked me home, stopping with me 4-5 times on the way to let me spew even more all over the floor. She also bought me a bottle of water, which I lost on the ground after about 30 seconds. I don't know how I could possibly remember it...!

The next day was the worst hangover I'd ever had, I have not smoked since :P
Nerd_No_More
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Michael Locke)
Age 15, first time in a nightclub.
How did you get into a nightclub at the age of 15???
Sommerfugl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yes, it wasnt rly embarrasing than no other than my friend noticed. I was just happy really that i got away without having to pay a 50 quid cleaning fine!
takethyfacehence
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ummmmm. I've been sick in the street, in bushes, in toilets and bowls in people's houses (I don't think I've been sick just in their house in general) oh but I've been sick in my house, on my bedroom floor (!), in a pub toilet but I don't think more than once? and not in a club toilet, been chucked out from a club for being too drunk, another one told me to go and sober up a bit then come back (I never made it back), got chucked out for starting a fight at a gig but don't think I threw up that time... hmmm.... can't remember anything else specfic.

I sound awful but then I drank a lot when I was really depressed and generally suicidal and then also I do enjoy drinking ^___^

Oh also been sick from legal high (now outlawed) E-bomb (on the street and then in a train station and then in a carrier bag)
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nothing clears a floor of girls quicker than some dickwad heaving his guts onto the floor, they get a whiff, look in disgust and leave, yeah thanks ******** now go **** off elsewhere and puke to death.
Constructions
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, alot of times, actually, last time I did, I didn't have much to eat before I started drinking, and as you know that can be very bad for you and can even be fatal, so it was an extremely stupid thing for me to do, but I was just basically coughing into a toilet, not good :ahee:
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Never, I think
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, I never get sick at the time thankfully, but I'm notorious for being sick about ten minutes after we get home, which usually carries on through most of the next day bleugh.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed