Camelfan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LaughingBro)
Learn to paragraph!
This.

OT: I have that feeling sometimes because I've moved to a different country, so I'm not as good as other people at the language so I often have the impression that people don't want to listen to me.

I have to live with it.
prescilla
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sometimes I feel like this but it is mostly because some people don't give any reactions to the things I say. Their facial expressions stay the same, they don't smile or laugh and they have very plain "yeah, me too" answers. But I try to avoid people like that, in primary school I used to hang out in a group where people were usually like that. I hated it and it made me really insecure. But I changed my friend group and things got better. Nowadays I have friends who are very different. Some of them like to talk about serious things, some like to gossip, some like to make jokes all the time, some like to party, some like arts/movies/literature/science etc. So when I want to have fun I spend time with one group and when I want to have serious conversation I spend time with the other group.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
38.94%
No - but I will (22)
5.29%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.56%

Watched Threads